Watashi no atarashī koibito

He slowly woke up, feeling his arms wrapped around his new love. The blind man was still peacefully asleep, snoring slightly. Tecchou couldn't help but analyze the smallest things about him. His hot breath, his white hair as pure as a white rabbit's coat with crimson red ends, the way his own arms seemed to perfectly fit around the other male's waist. Every single one of Jouno's perfections had been recognized, when Tecchou felt a squeeze in his chest. The tempo in his chest grew faster. Curious, he moved his hands slowly to the other male's heart. Compared to his own, the blind man's heartbeat was incredibly slow and calm. He felt his neck tighten from embarrassment. Jouno's sleeping position then changed to lay on top of Tecchou's venturing arm. Tecchou then realized his hand was stuck in the unfortunate position. He quietly freaked out, not knowing what to do in the situation. Knowing there was no way out of the embarrassment once Jouno woke up, Tecchou laid there, deciding to calm down. He could hear tree branches going along with the wind, and leaves falling to the ground. Tecchou imagined the scent of pumpkin spice and candy apples perfectly fitting the Autumn season. He closed his eyes and leaned into Jouno, tightening his grip slightly, and feeling the opposing males hair against his lips. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Uhh, what do you mean?"

"Well first of all, you have your hand on my chest. Second, you seem to be kissing my head. If I'm incorrect about that, I believe you're smelling my hair."

"I'm not kissing your head, or smelling your hair! Your hair smells a bit smokey anyways." 

"So you were smelling my hair?"

"No! I can just smell it since it's right next to my nose!"

"Right."

"I'm not lying!"

"Well, it's better for your hand to be on my chest then for you to be trying to put your hands on my lower torso."

"There's nothing wrong with putting my hand on your chest! It's not like you have mommy milkers."

"Mommy milkers?"

"Yeah, mommy milkers. Melons, jugs, knockers, cherries, tatas-"

"I know what you meant!" 

"What, are you a tranny or something?"

"No."

"Then why are you so concerned about your chest?"

"Just shut up and hold me."

"Ok, ok." Relaxes his muscles and spoons Jouno