Chapter Two: Game On, Charles

Caleb's Pov

A month.

A month has passed since the girls and Henrik were kidnapped by A.

The cops haven't been able to find the girls or Henrik. They've searched every place they could think of but nothing.

I don't know how much longer I can handle this...

I need Henrik...I need him by my side...

Without him...I'm just lost...

I was currently standing outside the Dilaurentis house with Ezra and Carl. There were lots of reporters because Alison's murder conviction was recently overturned.

She's going to give a speech in a few minutes.

"The four teens who were abducted almost a month ago are still missing. Today, their friend, Alison Dilaurentis whose murder conviction was recently overturned' is about to address the public for the first time. Police are reminding viewers to report any information on Andrew Campbell's whereabouts. The star athlete and honor roll student remains the top suspect in the kidnapping case and is presumed to be dangerous"

We watched as Alison and Mr. Dilaurentis walk out of the house. Reporters immediately surrounded her.

They began blurting things out, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I didn't really care.

"One month ago my friends were kidnapped by a faceless, nameless coward. And the same monster who attacked Mona Vanderwaal and framed us for her murder. We now know that Mona is alive. But she is in grave danger. As well as my friends. I'm so thankful to be home with my family. But I would do anything to see my friends again" Alison spoke.

I clenched my eyes shut as my hand went down to the Henrik's promise ring. The other hand went up to Henrik's necklace that I was wearing.

His necklace and his promise ring are the only things I have of him.

Carl placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a firm but comforting squeeze.

"My friends have always been my rock. Without them I'm lost in the woods. Totally alone. Andrew, if you're listening, please don't hurt them. Please" Alison whimpered. 

"Thank you. That's all" Mr. Dilaurentis sternly said.

They made a move to go back into the house but reporters continued asking her questions.

"Right now, I just need to be with my family. Alone. No questions. And please, no more police" Alison begged.

"Lets go" Carl whispered.

Ezra and I nodded and with that we walked away.

It's time to put our plan into motion.

And it's going to work.

Henrik's Pov

I'm honestly not sure how long we've been here. Probably weeks. Maybe a month. I don't know.

I've barely had any food to eat or any water to drink. And the only time I was let out of my room was to play stupid mind games.

I still can't believe that I'm Henrik Mikaelson...

I can't believe that I'm the reincarnation of the Mikaelson's younger brother that died thousands of years ago.

This is why Finn has been so protective of me. That's why he's always persistent on wanting to get to know me better.

He knew I'm his brother. He knew who I really was.

I don't know how he found out I lived in Rosewood, but he did and that's why he came.