Love in the air

One week later........

It's been a week after all the things happened..... Baekyun and Yeonjun left for states while Ami stay as she was now jhope's girl friend.......

Yesterday Tae and kook had a wild night..... Naaahh you dirty minded people...... They didn't did anything like that..... They were playing games whole night.... In which Tae was always the winner while kook admired his angel doing the victory dance.......

So now it is already 11 in the morning..... Tae is still sleeping peacefully in their room while kook is having crisis...... You may ask why????

Because this bunny is trying to cook breakfast for Tae..... He has searched thousands of recipe on YouTube..... But ended up understanding nothing.... .

Why cooking is so difficult..... Well not everyone can cook though..... So kook getting defeated and after searching again for the easiest recipe found half fry egg.... Pancakes and banana and strawberry milkshake......

So now he is try to mix pancakes batter.... He is wearing a cute apron.... Upper body naked.... He is trying to open the container of floor but that stubborn is not opening..... He is doing this for almost 5 minutes and he is the verge of breaking that poor thing.....

But it got save by an angel....

"What are you doing? " Tae asked.... Still in his nightwear.... Hands folded on chest.... Staring at his husband....

"I wanted to make pancakes but this container isn't opening" Kook said smiling sheepishly. ... Showing the container and he method to open it.... Which made Tae to face palmed.....

"Kookie you are opening it in wrong way..... " Tae said walking towards him and taking the container in his hands.....

He rotated the cap from left to right and tada it got open.... Kook stared at him and than at container with blank face...... Wanna know how is was opening it.....

He was pulling the poor cap from all the sides..... Poor cap... Signs.... This is what we say use your brain more than your power..... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

"You go I will make it" Tae spoke but gave a 'are you serious' look to kook when he snatched the container from his hands....

"No angel you go I will make it " He said smiling..... Tae knew he can't win over this grown up baby so he nodded but didn't left... But jumped on the kitchen counter....

Kook poured the floor in a bowl.... Some on counter.... Some on his face and clothes.... He put it on the side.... Broke the eggs and put other ingredients.... By tae's guidance..... He was mixing the batter but smirked when he saw his husband staring at his hands.... While drowling......

Tae saw the smirk and knew he got caught.... But an idea came and he smiled mischievously.....

He took some floor from the container and put it on kook's cheeks.... Kook looked at him and touched his cheeks.... Tae jumped down and ran outside followed by kook who has full fist floor....

Tae was giggling and running in the living room while kook was running behind him.... It was easily for kook to catch Tae.... But he liked how Tae was so cheerful and all giggly.... After so many days......

They were running like small kids.... Breakfast long forgotten.....

"Yaaaaahhhhh come here you little angel" Kook shouted at Tae who shook his head going in different direction.....

"Every body say nooooooo..... " He teased kook going away from his hands.......

"Angel you can't escape from me" Kook said fastening his speed and next second Tae was pinned to the near by wall..... By kook whose hands were empty as all the floor fall from them.....

So kook rubbed his cheeks on others cheeks.... Making Tae to giggle more.....

Kook than stared at his all smiling beautiful angel.... Who was save in his arms..... He pecked tae's forehead and cheeks....

"Thank you" Kook said softly staring at his whole world.....

"Why" Tae asked tilting his head.... Looking more cute.....

"Thank you for coming in my life angel.... I don't know where I would have been you I didn't married you that day.... Probably I was at office right now..... But just because of you now I know what is family.... How it feels to come home where my angel is waiting for me...... How good it feels to share my problems with you..... You became a light in my dark life..... You are reason behind my smile and happiness..... I love you so much angel.... So so so so much"kook said his eyes were glossy just like Tae.....

Both were each other safe place.... Each others happiness.... Each other's home..... If they are together no matter how many problems arrive they can win by all......

"I love you too..... Bunny.... Thank you to you too..... For letting me enter in your heart.... For making me feel blessed...... For giving me family and friends..... For giving me you time and love..... I can't thank god that he made us for each other" Tae said.....

Kook leaned in and attached their lips..... They were pouring their love..... It was slow and sweet kiss..... Until Tae did something which made kook to groan......

Tae traveled his hands under kook's apron as kook was too busy tasting those sweet lips he didn't notice what is coming.....

Tae placed his hand on others hard chest.... And pinched his nipples.....

Kook groaned in lip and bite tae's lips....

Other opened his mouth letting his husband to roam inside..... Kook's one hand held others waist.... While his other hand travelled to tae's thighs..... He rubbed them and his hand made their way to his favourite place..... Other bum of course.....

While his hand which was on tae's waist went inside his t shirt..... He rubbed the soft tummy and traveled his hand upside..... He smirked when he felt others nipples he squeezed them.... Making Tae moan..... But their hot moment got ruined by tae's tummy who made 'grrrr' voice.....

Kook backed away and rubbed tae's bottom lips with his tumb.... As it was read because of the bite.... He chuckled....

"Looks like you very hungry" Kook said which made Tae to pout and nod his head....

Kook pecked his lips one more time.... And was going to leave him but Tae jumped on him... Wanting to get carried.... Kook giggled at his baby..... And carried him to the kitchen.....

He made pancakes and egg with a clinging bear who was hugging him like kola.....

They ate their breakfast or lunch..... More like they fed each other.......

Next chapter

"Shit.... We lost him" Jimin mattered.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was.....

My answer

I am watching what's wrong with secretary Kim?... Recently....

Question

Your current story on wattapad.....

Do vote

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss

Author