Chapter1

Hello queens kings and others! 

This is only going to be a one chapter long sorry x

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been dating for as long as they can remember, but one person has always stood in their way from coming out to the world, Olivia Fucking Wilde, Harry and Louis deeply hate that backstabbing bitch. Olivia was one of Louis's best friends before she shoved a fat knife in his back. It all started in the summer of 2013 Harry and Louis were at Louis' lake house and Louis brought his best friend of the time, Olivia. Everything was going amazing, fantastic in fact until Olivia tried to kiss his baby boy Harold of course at the time Louis and harry hadn't made anything official, but they edging towards it, and Olivia knew that Louis had a massive crush on him at the time, yet still betrayed him, he tried to forgive but he couldn't, so he stabbed her. they had not talked ever since but olivia had sent a lengthy text on how she would tell harry and louis homophobic parents. and they needed their mommy and daddy so could not come out and olivia had to date harry. It had been this way since 2013 it is now 2014 harry and louis have had enough.

Harry sinks his big juicy lips into Louis' and says his last goodbye before he has to face Olivia. harry styles has dug himself a big hole and there is only one way to dig his way out. He swiftly leaves the street to head back to the apartment to face Olivia and the truth. "hey sexy" olivia slurs to harry "are you drunk?" harry says in disgust "maybe a little bit" olivia say clambering all over him "if you really want it have it" harry whips out his cocker spaniel and jumps olivia pretending to get ready but then whips out a massive tweezers and pluck outs her collar bone he pops it in his bag for later then comes back to olivia to finish it off, he sits on her face and starts to watch Anime with sexy guys. 

Once he finished he ran back to louis and gave him the collarbone as a trophy  and says "i have dealt with her my baby sugar sweet pie i love you to the moon and back" "thanks sweet peat" they kiss. 

THE END

Thanks for reading x