Personal Guard

A story in which [Y/N] didn't refuse her father's request to give her a personal guard, resulted in him falling in love with her.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

You have always been in love with him. You were always staring at him. I know you'll never look my way, for you have loved him since you were 13.

I've always hoped you would look my way...but no matter how close we were, you've always considered me your best friend and partner in crime. Your shiny [H/C] hair would flow with the wind, and your [E/C] eyes that seem to shimmer under the sun never fail to make me mesmerised.

Your laugh which you hated the most makes my heart flutter yet it also makes my heart squeeze in pain knowing that you'll never love me as you love him. I see the way you look at him. It's different from the way you look at me. And it pains me that I'll never be able to experience the things he will share with you.

But when he's with your sister, I see the pain in your eyes, the way you hide the pain with your jokes and laughter. Why...why are you still in love with him even though he loves your sister. Why won't you take my hand instead? I'll treat you better, I'll love you unconditionally. If it's a title you want, I can give it to you.

I am the son of an Earl. If it's nobility title you want...I can give it to you. Although my title isn't as high as his, I can treat you much much better. I won't hurt you, and I'll love you till the day I die and more.

So...won't you take my hand instead?

Author's Note:

AHAHAHA what do you think about the first one-shot of this book?? It's short but I filled it with tons of angst. HEHE

He got no name, no appearance, this dude is just here for you to imagine a really handsome character but because of "which ever the abandoned empress character you simp for" you don't see his way. 2nd ML vibes lmao