Ben 10 What If Ben Got Venom Instead Of Skurd (Art by ArtAssasin)

"Hello my robot assistant, I have a story to tell you."

"Beginning recording."

Paradox cleared his throat and began speaking. "Recently I've become more and more interested in Alternate Universes. Specifically the things that cause them to split from the main timeline. My inquiries have led me to many interesting scenarios that have taken place throughout time and space. I've decided to share some of my findings. I was originally going to tell Azmuth but he's busy as usual. Anyways I'll simply document them here instead and tell them to you. You see it all began when a strange alien stuck itself onto one of Ben's enemies...

Khyber walked into the alien bar of undertown. He scanned the room looking for the seller he had contacted. He saw all the usual petty thugs in the room, Liam, Fickstrik and Trombipulor who was currently on a winning streak at the gambling table. 

"Khyber there you are." Kyhber turned and saw Psyphon sitting with a cylindrical tube filled with what appeared to be black ooze. "So he actually managed to find one, impressive."Kyhber sat down in front of Psyphon at a table near the back of the room. 

"Here is our agreed upon payment." Kyhber laid the bag of Taydeons on the table. 

"About that... you see it appears that young Tennyson has disrupted another of my business ventures. I require a higher down payment, you understand of course."

 Psyphon said in his usual overly polite tone, holding out his hand as if expecting Khyber to give him the payment at once. Khyber drew his sword and pointed it downward holding the tip at the table 

"I've paid what was agreed upon, now give me what I'm owed before things become...unpleasant for you psyphon." Khyber said. 

"Yes... yes of course my mistake." Psyphon said. Khyber picked up the canister.

  "Who are you?"

It said forming a mouth and large white eyes to speak to Kyhber. "I am Kyhber the huntsman and I require your assistance in hunting a particularly difficult specimen."

"Why should I help you?"

Khyber pointed to his chest where the nemetrix now resided.

"I know about your kind and how they need to bond to hosts to thrive and how they make them stronger. In this device I possess a multitude of aliens that change my DNA turning me into a variety of hosts for you to bond with. Thus making me a variety of hosts at once" 

"Interesting very well I shall assist you in your endeavor."

Khyber smirked. "Now to deal with that brat Tennyson."

"Sorry I missed you Ben." The recording paused there.

"Khyber, he's taken the Nemetrix." 

Grandpa Max said. Ben looked at the ground and saw something. "Hey a lucky Taedon."

He went over and picked it up. "This is my lucky day. I've got this Mister Smoothie scratcher and I haven't been able to scratch it."

He put his hand into his pocket searching for the scratcher he had placed there. He found it and quickly pulled it out and began scratching. "Ben, must I remind you that the nemetrix is missing."

His stern cat looking partner Rook said arms crossed looking angrily at Ben. "Which brings up the question of how exactly he broke into plumber headquarters." Grandpa Max said looking over to the two small Galvan scientists. Blukic and Driba. The two were so small most might miss them or mistake them for mice.