prologue

she didn't know what to do after the proposal.

it was right in front of her, she knew he proposed right in front of her to tell her she wasn't worth it. the sweet words and promises were not for her, and he thinks she isn't worth it. she knew what he thought but getting it confirmed was another thing. he thinks he owns the world since he is privileged and wealthy, if we didn't have money we were not worth our lives. if only I could show him how much money I have and what I could do to his empire with an order. 

she glided her hands across the fiance's name tattoo just below her family like he was carrying the weight of her family which he was. my love!

she had talked to him the night before he said "love is like a pink elephant as much as you like to not think about it, it will be the only thing you remember if you try to forget about it".she knew it was true so decided to tell shivaay she likes him.no matter his reaction she just wants him to know.it's funny how it is her lover advising her on how to move on from a crush and she is going to say it to the face without looking back. she grazed her fingers through the tattoo again to gain confidence. it's upsetting how her call to lover is limited to once every month for the past 4 years.

she entered shivaay's room and the conversation between him and his brothers left her dumbfounded. she took a step forward and came in front of them leaving the guilty feeling behind

~

how is the prologue guys plz tell your opinion on the topic and background of the character.

-yours author