hey!

Authors Note
first of all hey!! you probably seen the two or three fanfics I've made about this and before I post the actual story I want to clear some things up so you guys don't get mixed up. My friend Joseph, convince to write this fanfic and I'll happy about that. Another note, the story is inspired by the scream movies but it won't be the same plot. This is story IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED to the other one I'm working currently so don't get them confused but it will contain the same characters. This is a completely different storyline. I'm not sure when I post the prologue or chapter one but guys please don't pressure me or anything. I wanna make something good and if people do pressure me about this upcoming fanfic, I will drop in and don't be the person that steals fanfic ideas. I already have planned what each season is about. Another thing, vecna won't exist in this storyline just Henry and none of that upside down Hawkins shit either. It's a regular town with two serial killers who happen to bestfriends and they don't know it. Another reason why this fanfic will take awhile besides my other fanfic is school. I'm trying to keep my straight A's so school is such a priority to me at the moment.

see you in two or three months :)
-Genesis