27

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Ever since Aizawa had found out Y/n was pregnant he's been right by her, also not letting Y/n do certain basic things, always making her sit down and watch him do them instead.

"Shota it's laundry" "so?" The man questioned, giving Y/n's lips a short but sweet kiss, leaving behind a smile in its wake.

The day before the two had visited the doctor so Y/n could get a check-up, finding out her tubes did fuse back to their original state without any major problems.

The doctor did advise her to keep watch of the pregnancy, but with Y/n's health history ther we're sure the baby would be fine and healthy just like Hailey was.

And so Y/n and Shota were excited, but still wanted to keep it a slight secret, Y/n dropped a hint on her Instagram talking about how she got some bread, getting an immediate call from both her sister and mom.

Hailey was also excited, saying how she'd protect her new sibling.

Everything was just going well for the little family, too well actually.

"She's pregnant?" Emi said in shock, not able to digest this news as she read the comments under Y/n's post, anger running through her veins as she practically slammed her phone against her bed.

This news practically threw her plan down the drain, knowing Aizawa would be much more protective of Y/n with her carrying his child.

"No, no, it's just an obstacle, that's all," Emi said to herself, instantly calming down as she had quietly texted Devonte and Gianna before doing some "shopping" doing the very thing she said, which was getting passed this obstacle.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 292