21: 💝𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧💝

Hey guyss !!

How are you'll ??

I hope all are doing fine!!

so how was the previous chapter??

Did you guys liked it??

so lets start pls vote, comment nd share.

Happy reading ❤️

      ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

[Shubman’s b'day night.]

Shubman see her status nd smiled “Shit im falling hard so hard for her nd i can't help it.”, Shubman smiled nd sleep took over her with a smile in his lips.

Here she saw that he saw her status nd with a smile even she slept.

      ❤️••~•~•~••~••~•~••~•~•~••❤️

{Next morning}

It was finally the morning. Shubman woke up nd saw Keart sitting in his bed nd seeing her he smiled.

“Good morning mumma.”, Shubman whispered nd place his head on Keart’s lap. “Happy birthday my love.” , Keart said kissing Shubman’s head. “Thank you mumma.”, Shubman said. “Chal uth maine already pooja karwa diya hai in sidhhi Vinayaka temple for you have it, then you can go aaru must be coming.”, Keart said nd Shubman’s eyes widened nd he got up. “How? I mean mom it's nothing like that, we're just going out like that date nahi hai.”, Shubman spilt out nd then bit his tounge. Keart laughed. “Shubi, i know you two are going out nd im happy that you two are going, aaru already informed me everyday in the morning.”, Keart said nd Shubman was surprised that how easily she opened up about this to his mom.

Thinking this he smiled nd lost in his thoughts in Aarna’s thoughts. Keart noticed this nd smile. She is so happy for both of her childrens. Her eyes gets moist thinking something nd she asked “Shubi, aap khush hona with Aarna.”?, Keart asked nd Shubman came back from his la la land.

“Mom, why you're asking this? Obviously I'm happy so happy with her, aapko pata hai she's just like you, she took care of me, she took care of our friends., Wo bhale hi choti si hai, kbhi kbhi bachi ban jati hai, but she's so mature even more than me. Thank you mom thank you for bringing her in my life.”, Shubman said pouring his heart out nd Keart smiled with tears I'm her eyes.

“Chal abhi ready ho ja wo aati hi hogi.”, Keart said nd came out of his room nd saw Lakhwinder standing there with a smile. “Our son is back Keart our son is back, after a long time after that incident he opened up finally.”,  Lakhwinder said nd Keart smiled hugging him. “Aapne sahi kaha lakhi ji, he's back nd all because of Aarna, she brings the best out of him.”,  Keart said and both of them smiled nd walk towards the downstairs.

Shahneel nd Anmol saw this with a smile in there faces.

  ✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

{Kohli Villa}

Aarna got up nd massaged shub to get ready nd she's will be there in sometime.

Chats~~•