It's her

I lost my third patient today.
I was feeling so overwhelmed, even if it's my third time experiencing the loss of a patient, but the sadness and anger dawned on me as i was sitting on the stairs after I couldn't save a life, it's hard but I  needed to overcome those feelings.

As i was sitting trying to process everything, so that I could get ready for another surgery which was in an hour. I saw a dog coming towards me,  it felt as if it wanted to console me, i needed it the most at the time and my heart became a little lighter, it seemed like the dog knew that i was sad. The dog cheered me up.

Then a woman walked towards me, I thought to myself  "I guess, she's the owner and she's here to take it away from me" but i didn't want to, it was consoling that at least someone was beside me to lean on. What she said shocked me, she said, " are you feeling better or do you want to keep bubble longer?"

I couldn't say anything and just nodded, as my voice would have cracked and i didn't want a stranger to know about my sadness, then she sat beside me and said, "you are doing a great job, it's okay to feel these emotions, let it all out, cry it's okay, you won't see me again, so you won't be embarrassed, so cry".

I felt at ease, I wasn't the type of guy to lean on anyone or show my emotions other than happiness, I couldn't trust anyone but at that moment I actually needed someone to console me hug me, she actually said everything that i wanted to hear and I was even more at ease  because I would never see her nor be embarrassed. So, for the first time I let it all out while bubble was in my arms, and all she did was listen, and when i was done, she said, "you are a good person, best of luck for your next surgery"

I felt as if a ton of weight lifted off my shoulder and went for my next surgery.

It's night now and I know i won't be seeing her or bubble, but I want to meet her and i couldn't get her name...