𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫

we live our life in mystery.

but we live a normal life.

we go to school.

we work at a "coffeeshop" owned by our late parents.

we have friends.

we aren't allowed to fall in love.

we are sisters.

we are hit women.

and this is our story.

i'm sevyn. yeah, like the number but spelled different. i'm a twin, 1 out of 7 and yes you guessed it we all have a name from the number line.

there's one.

she's the quiet one, she's the smartest with an IQ of 187. she can read up to 20,000 words every 60 seconds.

two. she's the paranoid one so, she stays home, but she's also our tech savvy girl, she handles the computers and help guide us through our "missions".

three. she handles the weapons; she helps deliver them to us as well as teaches us how to use them.

four. she's like our info person, she works with two and gives us all the details of each target for every job. so, she stays home as well.

there's five. she's the leader of the group. only because i chose to be in the field of course, but i have to say she's a great leader. she tells us where to go and she follows us on missions, as backup pretty much.

then there's syx. my bestfriend out of my sisters, obviously. she works in the field with me. she's our observer, she scopes the place out before i go in, she goes undercover and all, it's a whole thing, you'll see.

and then there's me. sevyn. the shooter. i have fastest draw ever and i'm best known for the sharpness of my eye or whatever. i'd say i'm okay at it. i practice every day, and i've mastered the skill of shooting with my eyes closed.

but yeah, that's us. today we have our first mission since mom and dad died. i'm nervous but i won't let it show. fuck that.

"so, who am i killing." i walk into the meeting room greeting all 6 of my sisters before sitting down next to syx.

"WE are killing vivian moore and you're late." syx sasses at me and i chuckle.

vivian moore..well that's one person i didn't tell you about. she's the reason i'm late.

she's another hit woman that i fell in love with.

we met on a mission of course, i was sent to the wrong location and she was there.

last time i checked she was involved in the same organization with me, and she didn't say anything about being on the run.

"fuck off. at least i came, you guys couldn't do this without me." i smirk playfully playing it off like i don't care and five rolls her eyes.

"don't be late again." five says sternly making me laugh at her tone.

well since you guys are asking me to kill the love of my life that shouldn't be a problem.

"man whatever, can ya'll just catch me up." i run my fingers through my hair trying not to get angry or upset for once.

"breathe sevyn." i hear my mom's voice shaking my head to rid it from my mind.

"it's okay sev." syx whispers in my ear causing a small smile to appear on my face.

she's the only one that knows. i tell her everything.