𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

after vivian died me and my sisters left the company.

i left because i had children and i didn't want them to go through the same things i did as a child working for the company.

my sisters left because they wanted to live normal lives after what happened to my now deceased fiancée. 

the children are now in kindergarten and their names are wednesday, thursday, and friday. me and viv always thought it would be funny to name our future kids after a day of the week because me and my sisters were named after numbers.

we live in the beautiful home vivian left to us and it's the best life i could ask for. i love being a mother.

they all know their mom died but they don't know how. nevertheless, they love their mommy they ask about her all the time.

today is their mama birthday and we all went to visit her as we've done every year.

"we love you mama." they all collectively say before going to get back in the car as i wait for second.

"i will always love you." i whisper blowing a kiss before i go.

when i get home my sisters are all there, causing my eyebrows to raise as i walk through the door.

"aunties!" the children scream and they go running towards one and two first, going down to three and four, and you get the rest. they HAVE to do it in order, their words.

"what's this?" i ask as the kids finish up their greetings.

"we didn't want you to spend today alone." two says and i smile.

at the dinner everything goes fine and well until syx starts telling stories about us.

"i remember when i first caught them. they were so scared as if i would snitch on my other half." she chuckles and i clear my throat.

"excuse me." i say getting up from the table.

"are you okay mommy?" wednesday asks and i smile at her.

"yes baby, mommy just needs some air okay?" i tell her and she nods.

i step onto my patio sitting on the swing before pulling a blunt out my pocket and lighting it.

i knew i would need this.

i feel a presence behind me and i automatically know it's syx.

"what?" i say and she chuckles.

"i forgot you were an assassin." she says and i giggle.

"when did u start smoking?" syx says sitting on the swing as well.

"like a year ago. i felt so alone and caleb, one of the neighbors, gave me some and told me to try if it i ever needed it so i did." i shrug.

"i just recently learned how to roll tho and i only do it when they're asleep." i take another hit, offering to syx but she shakes her head.

"is it hard being alone?" she asks.

"yeah. really fucking hard. i'm okay though." i sigh.

"i think you need to put yourself out there." she shrugs.

"i tried but, i always feel like i'm cheating and they always act weird when they find out i have kids, especially triplets, so i gave up." i explain shortly ashing the blunt in my ashtray.