Chapter 1

I had always heard that the classroom down at the end of the hall was haunted. I never believed it, until I experienced it for myself...

There was an unnatural being before my eyes. It looked like a ghost of some sort. "Hey, are you the guy that brings bagels for me?" , it said. I was frozen in shock. They were actually talking to me. "Are.. are you the one that's been haunting this room?" I responded. "Well duh, I gotta keep my territory. I'm just not able to get my food. Fella's gotta eat, you know. And you're lucky it's just me, too. Other's would've probably scared you close to death." I looked at him with confusion. "You eat?" "Yeah, I'm not exactly dead. Well I'm dead but not at the same time. I don't know how to explain it. Now can you please get out. Unless you're giving me food, you can't be here or else I might have to use a more.. forceful way to get you out.." They said the end of that in a serious tone. I ran out of the room as quick as I possibly could to get out of the room.

|| Time skip...||

"HOLY SHIT YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW." I yelled it loud enough for my roommate to hear from the kitchen. "Come to kitchen, I don't want you yelling across the damn house!" "'Kay!"

I walk into the kitchen to see her cooking supper/dinner/whatever you call it. "Okay, now you can tell me whatever it was you saw." She sighed. 

I start to tell the story...

Cliff hanger bitch cause I have no more ideas rn