STOP 1; GET OFF THE TRAIN

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

A loud noise woke you up from your slumber, as the clouds turned into a dark shade along with the sky, raindrops falling down from the moody cloud.

You turned to the opposite side of your queen sized bed just to see no one there. The crimson haired male wasn't with you, you were all left alone in this huge room.

Your eyes scanned through your bedroom, nothing seemed to be missing, your items were placed nicely just like before you went to bed last night. The windows were showered with raindrops, and how the curtains slightly wiggled, following along with the sounds of thunder. But you knew something was missing.

It has been weeks since Diluc slept beside you. Every single night, he wsn't there beside you, it was just you in this lonely room.

Oh how you missed Diluc so much, as you remembered how his touch felt like, his warm body spooning you over, his soft snores, the way his hands genly burshing againsts yours. You cherished every second of it, you loved him.

You got out of your bed and walked downstairs with a peice of paper and ink in your hand. You couldn't take it anymore, you thought he didn't want to be with you anymore while having the thoughts of breakups.

"To: Diluc

Love, I'm so sorry i have to do this. No not sorry, you probably wanted this. I just thought that you never have the time for me anymore, you're always out. I'm sorry if i'm being really selfish right now, but I wanted to tell you about this for along time now. I sent you mails, letters, but yet you didn't respond. May this be our last.

Love,
Y/N"

You dropped the pen on floor as your tears started rolling down your cheeks, but you knew it has to end. You didn't want to care anymore, you never wanted to break up with Diluc, you still loved him dearly. But you had to let go of him.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

A/N : UEJSNEBWBS SORRY IF IT'S TOO HORT, I WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS FOR LIKE-IDK MONTHS?? BUT I WAS RLLY LAZY SOOOO HEHE