The rise of lankybox!

A mysterious cat came in town and turns out his name was Liam the cat.

He spoke"Hello Sweet Liam town. I am finally here."

But suddenly minions of lankybox get in Liam's way. They said" Who dares enter Liam town! No matter whom they be! They are not allowed!" As Liam was annoyed he said "HEY! I AM LIAM AND I BELONG HERE!"The minions shoot their nados as Liam puts his stadium and and shoot his nado whisker. All of them battle and Liam summons a great big spirit whichs launches all of the nados out of the ring. Lankybox minions disappear When Liam finds out no one is in the town. just him. when he realized no one made in because of lankybox. He sees his friends but they made it. 1000 years later the people in Liam town managed to get back. But ren hai and ron find a way to find new people. After 10 days ren hai and ron find pandora

But the only thing is, Liam and pandora were in school 13 years ago Ren hai and Liams friends call him a simp. "SIMP! SIMP! THAT'S A LIE!" 100 years later Liam makes a portal as a 13 year old to cartoon world because he wanted to see himself and his favorite shows 10 tries later his machine failed but the final try, it worked and all of his friends say, "Liam its night time. lets sleep and we will go in the portal tommorow. Ok! but are you hungry? Oh! right! the food! we ordered seafood pizza! but its taking a long time! i agree with you. Pandora wakes up and says,"L-Liam is that you?"

Liam says,"Pandora! yes its me!"

Pandora says to ren hai:" who are you?" 

Ren hai says:" HOLY FISH CRACKERS! YOU AND LIAM ACTUALLY MET IN SCHOOL 13 YEARS AGO?!"

Tina and soft liam come with the food and says: "FOOD IS HERE!- WAIT WHAT?! PANDORA?! Hello pandora! it is a pleasure to meet you!"

Ren hai wakes up shocked and say, "YES!!!!!! DA FOOOOOOD!

As ren hai gobbles a slice of seafood pizza with a satisfied sound like a child, He finally says," Liam! Have a slice!"

Liam says:"Ok." Liam eats the slice of pizza then he drinks glass of 3 glasses of water that he had to pee.

Pandora was confused and tina said:"Pandora! have a slice! you deserve it."

pandora as she tried seafood pizza and said: "This is good!"

she eats the crust and the whole thing but not the plate.

1 day later Liam wakes up with a big yawn and says:"SUMUKENA?! ITS 5 AM! I SHOULD BE AWAKE TO CALL REN HAI AND TEST IT!"

Ren hai approaches Liam and Says: Liam. Wake up your friends but not pandora yet. She was born in 2012."

Liam says:"Pandora was born in 2011. when i was born in 2010 then i became immortal in 2022. you too and the others."

Ren hai says"I was born in 2011 like pandora. tina was born in 2010 like you. Here. Have some non-sleepy juice.

Liam drinks the orange looking juice. And Liam was not sleepy anymore.

As Liam says: "ren hai, wake up pandora and tina and soft Liam. We are going to a trip to cartoon world."

Ren hai says:"WHAT THE?! Liam! its just 5 am- oh. You know what nevermind. I am going to prepare breakfast while you prepare the drinks."

Liam says: "I agree with you. lets call those 3."

3 minutes later after Liam called them.

The food prepared was a yummy tomato carrot salad and vegan chicken wings. the drinks were: chocolate, strawberry, melon, tapioca and apple. After breakfast Liam says: "That was delicious!"

ren hai says:"I agree with you Liam!"

30 minutes ago and the gang goes to cartoon world while Liam drives his car indoor. When they finally arrive They found out, The portal is permanent and Ren hai said:"LIAM! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!"

Liam says:"OH NO!

Tina says: "Pandora! Liam! Ren hai! Soft Liam! these people look very cute!"

As Pandora walks to tina And notices the cartoon and says: "Liam! Look! its the nados!"

They all say: Liam:Farsha!

                           tina:Farsha!

                            ren hai:Farsha!

                            Soft liam:Farsha!

                             pandora:Farsha!

And they all said: "GO! INFINITY NADO REMIX!

All chikn nuggit characters: FARSHA!

Liam:[Gasps]

All: Ye feng guoye S! Lighting natow S! Piyenshi S! GuanguaJeishen S! SHASHINSU S! CHICKEN S! SLUSHY S! CHEEZY S! SODA S! COFFEE S! FRY S! CREAM S! 

All of them form into a different spirit and destroyed the lankybox minions and all cartoons are saved.

but 10 years  later a  massive nado apocalypse happened And it was lankybox! Liam says:"This is bad!" but a few seconds later Liams past nados came in! whisker crystal whisker and crystal whisker s! Holy whisker turned into ye feng guoyangjiye! then Liam said: "This can't be possible. A COMBINATION OF ALL OF THEM!"

As Liam steps in to fight lankybox he says: "This is the finale."

They fire their nados as 4 nados launched by Liam and 5 nados for lankybox.

Justin says: "Liam. YOU ARE POWERLESS."

Liam says:"Justin adam. Stop stealing thumbnails! kreekcraft and youtubers are mad!" 

But The 4 nados get attacked. But Liam did not let that happen he said: "NO! THIS IS NOT THE END! WHISKER! NOW! YE FENG GUOYANGJIYE!" as whisker evolves lankybox gets scared in a scared look and lankybox temperance is almost broken by its shattered look lankybox decided to forfeit but Liam said: "NO! GO! YE FENG GUOYANGJIYE!" as whisker finally destroyed lankybox temperance, lankybox got their channel deleted and Liam said:"THIS SHOOTOUT IS OVERRRR!" As Liam faints his friends became worried. Tina said: "Liam! Nemayshirba?!" 

Liam says: "Yes i am all right. I took too much power. *Faints*"

As Liam's friends became worried when they thought Liam died. They all cried but pandora came in to heal Liam.

Pandora says:"Liam. I am here to heal you."

As pandora heals Liam, Liam wakes up and says: 

"What happened?"

Tina says: "The world is saved! You did it!"

Liam says: " I did?"

Tina says: "Yes you did!"

Liam says: "Wait, I did it!"

When the cartoons say bye to the friends of Liam, they live happily ever after. The end