Azura and dad's visit

Rory and her mother heard a motobike stop at their drive way. Lorelai and Rory went outside to see who park there motobike at there house. "Nice ride" Lorelai said not even bothered to recgonise her ex. "Take your shirt off" The guy said making Lorelai realise that the person was, nonother than Christopher Hayden the father of her two twins. "DAD!" Rory exclaimed when she saw her dad and then squeeled when she saw her twin sister, Azura. Lorelai had tears in her eyes at the sight of her youngest daughter. Yes Lorelai is both Azura's and Rory's biological blood born mother but as soon as Christopher found out that they had twins togther. Christopher claimed Azura as his to raise when Lorelai wanted to raise both Azura and Rory but Christopher was just way to fond of Azura and still very much is. "Zura! your here! we have lots to catch up on!" Rory squeeled making Azura laugh as her older twin sister pull her inside the house with Lorelai and Christopher in tow. Rory pulled the younger twin to sit next to her as the two started talking and laughing with each other. "Rory, it turns out that I'm going to Chilton until the end of ther year, dad has to check things at his business so I will deffently see you there" Azura said making Rory squeel in happiness as chated way about her enjoyment at Chilton so far.

Lorelai looked at Christopher with a raised eye hopping to get him to agree that Azura could stay with them but Christopher rubbed the back of his neck looking sheepishly at his ex. "Yeah, I'm sorry Lor but my parents are making her stay with them until the end of the year" Christopher said noatcing the disapoinment in Lorelai's face, Christopher knew that Lorelai wanted to spend some time with their other daughter, Azura but unfortuntly she couldn't once agian. Christopher was about to apologise again but Lorelai stopped him and told him that it would be fine. "Mum, you know that I can persuade, Straub and Francine into letting me visit you and Rory whenever available" Azura said, this perked Lorelai's interest and looked at Christopher who pult his hand up in surrender. "Don't look at me, Azura is a future lawer" Christopher said making the youngest Hayden girl glare at her father playfully. Lawer?, Since when did Azura wanted to be a lawer? She thought Azura would be and ecologist or a marine biologist because she seemed to be so interested in something like that. Soon her thoughts were answered by the girl her self " Mum, I'm going to do environmental law, work as an environmental lawer for a few years and then do Marine biology" Azura explained, that's the Azura that Lorelai knew.

Azura loved the environment, that's why she wanted to be either and ecologist or a marine biologist. However Azura decided to to environmental Law, then do either marine biology or environmenal science later on in her life. Azura has always been up for an adventure. "Enironental law, Jeez, Zura you have still so adventurious" Lorelai said fondly and Azura smiled at her mother and then turned back to her twin sister enjoying her time with them. Azura had always been close to her older twim sister, Rory but they were different from each other. Yes both Azura and Rory were smat kids ther were, brilliant in fact no doubt but it was just that Azura was more adventurious and wild than Rory. However Azura was still more sophisticated than Rory eventhough Azura was more wild and adventurious. This was because Azura grew up raised by Christopher, hence also grew up around his parents and the high society life that Lorelai and Christopher both grew up in but hated. "I know, Azura is one heck of a kid, Lor she already knows what she wants to be when she is older but.." Christopher started "I don't know what collage to go to, Starub and Francine want Princeton, my friends are going to Yale, I am thinking either, Harvard, university of Colombia, university of Penselvania or just go to Australia and do university there" Azura finished for her father who had this look of not wanting Azura to be too far away from him.

"Australia, wow!" Rory said shocked that her sister would even consider going to a collage out of the country. Azura nodded her head as a yes and then swiftly changed the topic to tell Rory to tell her about her first ever boyfriend, Dean. Rory eagerly told her about her broyfriend and Azura activelly listen to her twin. Halfway through the talk between the two siblings' Lorelai told them that they would be going to Luke's for lunch. Azura and Rory linked arms togther and chattered away as they headed outside once more. "Oh, Zura you would love Chilton, it is an amzing school and eventhough the people there are wierd you would fit in, you are like a super girl that always fit in wherever you are" Rory complemented Azura who looked back at their father and stuck her tongh out at him making the Oldest of the four laugh his head off. Once that they were inside, Azura notced the only worker, a male looked jelous when her mother walked inside with her father. This made Azura smile, knowing that the Diner owner and her mother would be a cute couple and already ships them. "Hey LUKE!" Lorelai shouted, so that was luke Azura thought smiling at the thought at how cute Luke and her mother would be togther. "Lorelai, Rory" Luke greeted and then started at both Azura and Christopher, wondering you they were.