The magic wand

(this is a joke)

Dream and George had been in a relationship for about a year, and they were very happy with each other. But Dream and George's sex life... wasn't the best. Dream was a huge top and George was a huge bottom, but Dream's dick... well... it was about -1691834203069420 centimeters long. This posed a problem for the two men. 

They still had sex with George as top and Dream as bottom, but in truth, George wanted to be bottom, and Dream wanted to be top but they lived their life with no change.

 Until... . One day Ranboo, Tubbo, and Michael had all come over to hang out. Michael had brought some toys with him to keep him busy while the adults talked. Once it was time for the family to leave they all said their goodbyes and left. "Ranboo never fails to make me laugh!" Dream said chuckling.

 "I agree!" George said, giggling a little. "It's getting kinda late. Wanna have sex?" Dream said like it was a normal thing to ask. George looked extremely excited about something.

 "Yeah I actually have something for you!" George said, rushing into their bedroom, rummaging for something. "Here it is!" George exclaimed holding up a black and white magician's magic wand.

 "Wait isn't that Michael's toy?" Dream said, surprised.  "What on earth will we do with that?" Dream asked the older man.

 "You're gonna fuck me with it :D" George said, extremely excited. 

Dream was caught off guard, but that didn't stop him. Dream smirked and quickly pinned George to the bed, snatching the wand out of George's hand. "I'm really gonna fucking enjoy seeing you vulnerable for once~" Dream whispered into George's ear seductively.

 Dream then started to kiss down George's neck, leaving red marks everywhere. "Mmm~~ A-a-ahh~" George moaned. Dream then took off his clothes, then he helped George take off his. "Suck." Dream said, holding the wand up to George's mouth.

 George obeyed and swirled his tongue around the wand, coating it in saliva. This really turned Dream on. Dream then started jerking off with two fingers, because that was all he really needed. "Do you want to prep?" Dream asked the boy below him, still jerking off. 

"J-just stick that plastic fucker inside of me!" George pleaded. Dream obeyed and pushed the wand inside of George's little pink hole. "A-A-A-AHHH~~~~!" George moaned, he hadn't had something this big inside of him for a whole year. Dream continued to shove the stick in and out, in and out, still jerking himself off.

 "D-D-D-D-DADDY~~~ UGH~~ P-P-P-PLEASE~~~" George moaned again. Dream went faster, as George reached his climax. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'M C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CUMMING~~" George moaned. 

"M-Me too baby~" Dream groaned back. George then cummed onto Dream's face. Dream then came as well, he then pressed a button on the wand to make silly string come out of the top, filling George's hole. Dream then pulled out the wand, it was covered in juices. "I'm going to go wash this off, then we can cuddle okay?" Dream said, kissing the younger boy's forehead. 

 George nodded. Dream then opened the door and walked into the living room, and there he found Tubbo and Ranboo. Traumatized. "U-um, we had come to get Micheal's toy back, but um... you can keep it." Ranboo said, grabbing the stunned Tubbo's hand and pulling him out the door, closing it behind them.