The first day

(Tac woke up late and he was never late for school, Tac ran as fast as he could and then be bump into someone that was new)

Tac: Ouch! oh no! I am so sorry! plz i was in a rush!

Unknown person: Yeah Yeah! Just don't do it aging!

(Tac was confused why they were mad but he ran to class and opened the door and told the teacher sorry he was late, By the time it was break time everyone went outside but not Tac, He was busy getting his work done, By the time everyone came back inside, by 12:15 it was lunch time, Tac went to sit with Lucian, Abby and Me,)

Lucian: Hey Tac

Tac: HI Lucian!

Abby: Why were you late? You never late!

Tac: Well i oversleep so that i was late and didn't come outside..

Abby: Well okay then, There is a new student here her name was Lily i think?

Lucian: That was here name 

Tac: Doesn't she look like a demon?

Abby: Yeah that's her! and she needs help getting to know this place

Tac: Well i can do that! I always like to help! 

Lucian: You say so! But anyway how was ya'll weekend?

Abby: It was fine, I had a sleepover with Ari but she came to my house

Lucian: Yeah yeah yeah boring!

Abby: I DIDN'T FISHINED! 

Tac: Lucian! Don't Do That!

Lucian: ugh..fine..

(Lunch time was over and Tac went to find Lily and show her around)

Tac: EXCUSE ME! LILY!

Lily: Oh great it him..

Tac: I want to know if you need help knowing this place even more?

Lily: yeah..i do 

Tac: Great! come with me I'll show you! 

(Tac show Lily around the whole school but Lily was thinking bully Tac everyday but she need to do it for the next break but she grab Tac arm and pull him to the restrooms)

Tac: Whao! Lily i was about to take you to-

(As before Tac is about to say something Lily  punch Tac in the eye got him a brush)

Tac: OW! L-l-l-lily w-w-w-why?!

Lily: Oh stop crying you crybaby! Nobody is going to hear  you! I just going to say this!

(Lily grabbed Tac by his hoodie and told him this "If you tell anybody about his i will punch the living s*it out your ass! understand?!

(Tac shook his head yes, Lily dropped Tac on the ground and told him "Don't tell none or you're dead!", Everyday Tac always gets brushes on him over and over aging and never told none about this

(Part two coming tomorrow night but thank you for reading!)