The Vanishers

Two friends, Alexia and Lexi. They've been friends since birth, always together, never alone. Everyday they meet in the café after school. "Wahala!" shouted Lexi, wahala means 'hello' they made their own language. "Hala," said Alexia , since they live next to each other they always walk home together. "I have a problem," said Lexi.

"What is it?" asked Alexia S. "I have to write a story for English," she said leaning down. "You know I'm not good with that." "I can help," said Alexia. "Really? Have any ideas?" Lexi asked. "You like scary stories right? You could make a scary story, Mr. Pickett likes scary stories," Alexia started, "He'll like a scary story."

"But what would it be about? Vampires? Zombies? Ghosts?" Lexi asked. "No not them, to much of them" said Alexia. "Yeah you're right" said Lexi. "Oh I know! The Vanishers!" Alexia shouted. "What or those?" asked Lexi. "Monsters, not the regular monsters."

"What are they like?" asked Lexi. "They make you vanish" said Alexia. "Like they kill you?" "No you just vanish, like you just are gone," said Alexia. "If they get you you're just forgotten," Alexia said. "Your birthday, first word anything every forgets about it."

They got home to Alexia's driveway "It's kind of bad," said Alexia. "Who are you talking to Alexia?" said Alexia's mom. Alexia looked around, "I actually don't know," she was confused. "Must have been talking to yourself" said her mom. "Yeah, I guess" she was trying to remember something. The air didn't feel right, it was thick. She swore she was talking to someone else, but no one believed her.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

This sucks so bad, I got the idea from a book I think but I don't even remember. Doing research.

Not So Scary StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara