New World, A New Life.

The sun was shining bright that morning he didn't have chance to stretch before he realised the dream he had about a happy reunion was just a dream, he knew his parents hated him he wasn't like the rest of his family from the day he was born. He was different and he knew he was different in a way he was happy to be strange as it gave him time to live his life.

Since the age of three his parents didn't want to know him and paid for him to be moved every few months from relatives home to another home in a different town, a different part of england. Everyday with in the home was the same he would wake up and go straight into his physical training no teal time for eating that always came after pt and fight training then to study no one thought of how being shut away from his peers would affect the young boy not even the fights within the family helped, but this day was different he woke up and walked out. He was ten years old when he walked away from the family home, with only the clothes on his back and little money he had in the world he hoped he could find somewhere to live or at least be happy. Little did he realise the horrors he would be shown on the outside? for years hed dreamed of the wierd and tje onderful but doon it would be time to live the life hed made for himself.