Info

Freshmen year-

Stu got pregnant by Billy after they got drunk at a party that Stu himself was hosting. Billy and Stu got drunk and started making out in a dark corner and then, took it in the bedroom and did 'it'. In the morning, Billy and Stu woke up naked in bed together and promised each other to never talk about or ever let this happen again but few weeks later, Stu started having morning sickness and decided to go to a doctor and ends up finding out he's pregnant with Billy's baby. 

So Stu's first and second trimester, he went to school but when he started showing, he did homeschooling to continue doing school. Stu found out that he was having a girl and he decided to name her Bonnie Macher. When she was born, she looked exactly like Billy, she had Billy's face shape, eyes/eyebrows, lips but had Stu's eye color. 

Bonnie has a anger disorder (IED), Stu discovered this when she was 7, she would have temper tantrums constantly because she couldn't things she wanted or she wanted food and would break everything, she wouldn't care what the thing is, she'll break it anyway but all in all, Stu still loves his daughter and returned to school, finished his freshmen year and top of all of that, Billy doesn't know.

Sophomore year-

Stu got pregnant again by Billy after Billy came over because his parents were fighting again. Billy came to Stu's house because his parents were arguing again and wanted to stay away from home. Billy went over to Stu's and him and Stu started to hang out (while Bonnie is sleeping in another room) and somehow they started to make out which led to something more.

Billy and Stu woke up naked and same like the party, they promised each other that they will never talk about or ever let this happen again but Stu got morning sickness again and went to the doctor and fimds he's pregnant with Billy's baby again.

So Stu's first and second trimester, he went to school but when he started showing, he did homeschooling again to continue doing school. Stu found out that he was having a boy and he decided to name him Daniel Macher nickname Danny. When he was born, he looked exactly like Stu and Billy combined, he had Billy's face shape and eyes, Stu eyebrows, lips and eye color.

Danny is a quiet shy/goofy kid, Stu realized Danny got those from himself, he would make silly faces constantly making Stu laugh so much and when he meets new people, he shys away and hides himself behind Stu but all in all, Stu still loves his son and returned to school, finished his Sophomore year and top of all of that, Billy doesn't know still.

Junior year- 

Stu got pregnant again by Billy after Billy came over because his mom left and abandoned him. Billy came to Stu's house because his mom left and wanted to kill the woman who broke apart their family, Maureen Prescott. Billy went over to Stu's and told him, he wanted to kill his girlfriend's mother and they did kill Maureen. 

After they were done and rid of the evidence, they started to hang out and watch movies(while Bonnie and Danny are sleeping in another room) and somehow they started to make out which led to something more.

Billy and Stu woke up naked a third time and same like the party, they promised each other that they will never talk about or ever let this happen again but Stu got morning sickness again and went to the doctor and finds he's pregnant with Billy's baby again, a third time, god was he tired of being pregnant 🙄.

Anyway, so Stu's first and second trimester, he went to school but when he started showing, he did homeschooling a third time (the principal and his friends confused when he went homeschooling) to continue doing school. Stu found out that he was having another girl and he decided to name her Samantha Macher nickname Sammy. When she was born, she looked exactly like Stu and Billy combined, she had Stu's face shape and eyes, Billy's eyebrows, lips and eye color.

Sammy is a chill, cool, and nice kid, Stu realized Sammy was the nicest and patient kid he ever had, she would constantly wait patiently for her food and would not cry and get angry much, which makes him relieved, and in most situations, she would polite and nice about things but all in all, Stu still loves his daughter and returned to school, finished his Junior year and top of all of that, Billy doesn't know still, 

Lets hope doesn't get mad when he finds out!!!😌😖

Extra notes:

- later in the story, Billy finds out about his kids.

- you can just imagine Bonnie, Danny, and Sammy's age

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!😝😛😃😄😆