Where are we?

authors Note: hi sooo I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing so if this story is bad, you'll know why lol                                                                                                                                                                               _______________________________________________________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Dynamite shoots awake and looks around. he had never seen anything like this before. other objects were laying on the ground, unmoving. He panicked for a second, but they were breathing. Dynamite lets out a deep sigh, standing up and walking around. It was a plain white room, nothing much to look at, but he found interest in the sprawled out sleeping (some of them snoring a bit) objects. 

He heard a quiet "mmm..." and jumped, startled. he turned to look behind him and a figure out of the corner sneaks towards him. Dynamite freezes, horrified. The figure starts to reveal itself out of the shadows and... a soft, kind looking face emerges. 

"Ah! you look scared...did I scare you?" the object says. 

"OH! uhhhhh- yeah, you did. Names Dynamite!" Dynamite says, prideful. The other object giggles. 

"Ah. I assumed that much! Acorn, by the way." Dynamite mentally facepalms that he didn't get it through his head it was an acorn he was talking to. Acorn holds out his hand for Dynamite to shake. Dynamite happily takes it. "Any knowledge of where we are, by any chance?" Acorn says. Dynamite looks down, sullen. 

"No. none..." He replies.

 "Ah, lighten up! at least we aren't alone, right?" Acorn turns to the many objects still sleeping around the duo. 

"Huh. yeah. I guess we aren't...hm." Dynamite mutters. 

"Something wrong? you seem...deep in thought...? Acorn says. Dynamite walks away from Acorn and tries to wake the other objects. He doesn't succeed with even one. 

"What heavy sleepers. How am I going to get these suckers up?" He says, angrily. 

"No idea. I suppose we could just wait it out," Acorn whispers. Dynamite sighs, but nods.

 "Sure. Fine. Whatever," Dynamite says.  Acorn laughs softly. "My only question right now is....where are we?"

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐄𝐍𝐃

(GOD THAT WAS HORRIBLE GRAAAAAH)