Chapter. 1

Nanas Pov.

It Was August 18th 2015 I Was So Excited It Was Move In Day In College . Yess I Made It It Was Always A Dream Of Mine To Move To Atlanta & Attend Clark Atlanta University. I Was Hype ! I Found Out Like Two Weeks Ago That I Made The Cheer Team & Alpha Kappa Alpha . Yes I Was Going To Be Busy All Year 😩. & Ive Been Emailing My Dorm Mate & She Is Also A Cheerleader & Part Of A.k.a Me & Her Have Been Getting Along Just Fine I Couldnt Wait To Meet Her In Person. After The 3 Day Drive From California All The Way To Atlanta We Finally Made It 🙈 It Was So Big Everybody Was Out Moving In & Music Was Playing & Everything It Was Just What I Imagined .

Nanas Mom: Are You Excited Baby ?

Nana: Yes Ma . 🙈

Nanas Mom: Lets Go Get You Situated & All Your Stuff Moved In .

2 Hours Later.

Nanas Pov: I Was Finally Situated & Right After I Had Said All My Goodbyes To My Family & Got Back Up To My Dorm This Brownskin Was There With Long Black Hair She Was So Pretty & Tall 😍 & She Could Dress.

Girl: Hey You Must Be Ciana Or Nana My Roomate ?

Nana: Yes Aleyah It Is Soo Good To Meet You, Your Are Gorgeous .

Aleyah: Thank You . You Are Too . Shit We Both Poppin

(We Both Laugh)

2 Hours Later.

Nanas Pov: After I Helped Get Leyah Situated We Went To Go Walk Around & Explore The Campus .

There Was Fine Boys Every Wheree Yessss Laaawwdddd .

This Fine Tall Brownskin Dude Walked Right Passed Me With A Handfull Of Stuff He Didnt Pay Me No Attention Though I Know Back At Home In Cali All The Niggas Noticed Me Not To Be Cocky Or Anything . Like Wassup With These Southern Boys ?

Later That Night .

Me & Aleyah Had Cheer Practice In The Gym . I Had On A Red Sports Bra With Black Spandex . Aleya Had On White Sprorts Bra With Red Spandex . Since Our School Colors Are Red White & Black We Had To Dress In That Color Attire . Our Coach Was Strict Asf She Wasnt Playing No Games She Wanted Us To Be The Best We Could Be . Because I Heard We Had A Really Good Basketball Team . & She Didnt Want Sloppy Cheerleaders . After Practice Was Over Me & Aleya Decided To Go To The Workout Room . I Got On A Treadmill & Plugged My Headphones & Let My Pandora Play . I Was Tuned Out Of Life Until I Saw That Fine Nigga From Earlier Walk In 😩 Lord He Was Fine Asl. He Only Had On Some Basketball Shorts . Letting All His Tattoos Show . He Came Right On The Treadmill Beside Me & Started Running. Still Not Paying Me No Attention .

So After About An Hour Of Running I Got Off The Tread Mill & So Did He But I Can Tell He Wasn't Paying Me No Attention Still & I Was Still Tuned Out Listening To My Music, & This Nigga Bumps Into Me.

Him: My Bad Ma . You Short Asl I Ain't Even See You (He Chuckles)

Nana: (Laughing) Oh You Trynna Be Funny Huh ? Haha But Nah You Good.

Him: I Been Seeing You Around Campus. I'm August.

Nana: Well I'm Ciana But People Call Me Nana.

Aug: You Not From Here Huh?

Nana: Lol Nah I'm From California.

Aug: Aha I Could Tell Atlanta Girls Don't Look As Good As You .

Nana: Boy Hush 😂

Aug: Nah Fr Though. Can I Get Ya Number ?

Nana: Mmmh Sure

They Exchanged Numbers

Aug: Aight Coo Imma Text You.

Nana: Fashoo

Aug Walks Away

Aleyah: Girrrrll Was You Just Talkin To Him?

Nana: Girl Yess I Got His Numberr

Aleyah: Okayy Bih I See Youu

Nana: (Blushing) Girrl Hush Upp Lets Go To Our Dorm.

Tell Me What Ya Think About This Story Should I Continue?