Pain

Tae was sitting on the bench... They were currently in the park.... Ami was playing with twin.... While Jin went to buy ice cream for Tae.... He caressed his baby bump....

"See babies... Your dada went to the meeting.... I an missing him so badly.... You are missing him too" Tae said and hissed when he felt two kicks....

Looks like kook heard him that's why tae's phone ringed.....

"Hello" Tae spoke....

"Hello angel.... How are you" Kook asked he was currently sitting in his car.... He completed his meeting before one hour and was on his way to pick Tae from the park.....

"I am not fine.... Your babies are kicking me because their dada left them alone" Tae spoke.... Kook can clearly tell that his angel was pouting.... And his heart melts everytime he hear the word dada.... His babies..... He still can't believe he is going to a father of twins.....

"Sorry angel.... Tell our babies that their dada is coming to pick them from the park..... And than we four we cuddle whole day" Kook said.... With a huge bunny smile.....

"Really?.... Yayyyy you heard babies your dada is coming-"..... BANG.....

Tae's voice got cut by the sound of gun from background.... Kook's eyes went wide hearing the gun shot....

" Angel..... Angel...... ANGEL"kook called the other desperately but the call was cut he tried again but nothing worked.....

"Driver fast" He said to his driver....

"Hyung reach to park near my mansion as soon as possible angel is in danger.... Someone is shooting there" Kook immediately called his other hyungs who didn't think twice before running to the car and driving to the park.....

Meanwhile

Tae was talking to kook suddenly he heard a gun shot.... He flinched and he phone fell on the ground.... Jin who was holding ice cream in his hand.... Immediately ran near Tae to protect him..... Some men came running inside the park......

Ami who was playing with jiji and mimi a little far from them immediately hide both girls.....

The men started to walk near Tae.... Jin got the hint that they are here for Tae..... He stood in front of him in defense position..... As Tae can't fight in this condition..... Three of them didn't had their guns with them too.....

Ami also came near them and stood beside Jin protecting Tae...... The men started to attack on them..... They tried really hard to defend them but they all are professional and this two don't fight mostly..... They started to beat them......

Kook whose car was almost there was panicking...... He wanted nothing but to see his angel and babies safe.....

Tae was scared too.... He was holding his baby bump securely..... He won't let anything happen to his babies..... He saw Jin and ami were injured.... They both fell on the ground.... The men stood there still.... But tae's breath hitched when he saw doyoung coming in front of him with a smirk.....

"Aww bear I heard you are pregnant.... Wow and you didn't told me that's bad.... So you should be punished how about I kill those babies..... Yes that sounds great" Doyoung said pointing he gun towards Tae.. Jin and ami's eyes went wide they tired to get up but failed....

Tae started to back away shaking his head.... He won't let anyone harm his babies..... Kook whose car was a little far from the park.... He saw someone pointing the gun in front of his angel..... His heart started to beat fastly..... He asked his driver to drive fast he came out hurriedly and started to run but froze on his place when he heard a loud.... BANG......