Smug skrunklys

Fluff/slight smut.
Ages : Finney & robin 16!

________________________________

No one's POV:
Finney and Robin were sitting at robins house,no one was home. They were sitting in robins room on his bed while watching a horror movie,Finney laying in robins arms his head resting on his chest. Robin's eyes we're glued to the screen. "Robin" Finney said quietly, robin didn't reply. Finneys said his name so many times already. Finney placed little kisses on Robin's jawline. Robin kisses finneys forehead,"what do you need mi amor?"

"Nothing" finn said smiling. "Okay" he said moving his attention back to the screen. Finney placed a few more kisses on his jawline before kissing his neck. "Finn?" finn hummed in response biting his neck. A small whimper left robin mouth. Finney got on top of robin smirking. He started biting and sucking on robins neck,soft moans being heard from his lover. Finney put his hands under Robin's shirt pulling it up and over his head, throwing it to the side. He left hickeys all over Robin's chest and waist. Robin's soft moans filled the room. Finney got off robin, kissing his cheeck before laying down how he was before. Robins cheeks were red, he looked down at Finney seeing a smug look on his face. Finney looked up seeing a flustered,confused robin. "Where you expecting more?" Finney laughed. Robin pushed him away,turning his head over to look at the tv. Now he was the one with a smug expression .