Prologue

Samvishal ( hero)

A multi-talented Young sensational hearthrob of Tamilnadu

A multi-talented Young sensational hearthrob of Tamilnadu. Male lead of young popular musical band called bachelor's band.Most happiest human being who handles negativity like a pro in his everyday life. A man of few words but it's more than enough to shut his daily problems. Sharing the birthday date with Ranveer kapoor it's not his wish but planned destiny. This young sensation best at everything he do like acting, dancing, playing games, capturing people's hearts and lot more things are there to justify his uniqueness. But singing is his priority now and forever. When coming to his character it's not less than a museum which holds many precious things to learn. He has huge loyal fan following to cheer him up in his ups and downs. Particularly fan girls creating a history in admiring every action of his. His native is Tanjore but Now he is living in Chennai. His best friends are like meaning for his life.

Srinisha( heroine)

Most prettiest girl in the town

Most prettiest girl in the town. Definition of Traditional beauty who is living in modern era. Her love for her passion and her family is unexplainable. Female lead of young popular musical band called bachelor's band. Most reserved type. A girl who is best in treating the people equally and respectfully. Her stage presence and her Rockstar aura on stage which everyone can jealous for. Thers is no genres Which she can't excellenced in it. Definitely she is a Rockstar when she is on the stage but her attitude completely will change like kid once her feet off from the stage. Everyone wants to get her attention but not everyone can afford it till now.

Rozario

He is a keyboardist of team bachelor's band

He is a keyboardist of team bachelor's band. A friend of samvishal in early stages but his best jovial qualities makes everyone to be friend with him. Lovely soul who is ready to do anything for his best friend. His value for friendship is beyond his life. For sam he is Machan and for Sri he is thala.

Dj sudhan

Most humblest man on the earth

Most humblest man on the earth. His life lessons and hardwork is everyone should learn for. He is Working as dj in team bachelor's band. Even sometimes called founder or ambassador of bachelor's band. Most important person who is giving valuable lessons to his teammates and learn it from them without any ego. He has very much fond of his teammates even how many times they create fun on him.

Plot
It's truly a imaginary story of team bachelor's band and their musical journey. It's not at all related to the original version of Story characters. It's just an imagination only. It's how Two best friends facing the struggles and victories together with each other's Support and finally find their meaning of their birth. Let's find out the other things in further updates.

Excuse my flaws..
Thanks for the love and support

By
Riya_writes