chapter 1

Nialls pov

Last week I came out to Simon. I didn't tell him me and Harry are a thing. He is homophobic and Harry didn't wanna come out yet.

I'm tired and the world doesn't know about us. The rest of the band does and they're really supportive!

Harry and I have been dating since the second album and we're now at our 4th album so it's a long time.

Again I'm tired so I lay on the couch and my head on harrys lab. He plays with my hair.

"You okay bub?" Harry asks. "Yeah I'm good" I say tired. We had to an interview across the country so we've just got home.

"Wanna go to bed?" Harry asks. "No i just wanna stay here for a bit" he goes to my hair again.

Harrys pov

So ever since Niall came out to Simon he has to talk to Simon almost everyday and he eats a lot less than he did before.

The boys are sitting and niall i think he fell asleep.

"Since he came out to Simon he eats less, he goes to him almost every week and I love him to much" i say.

"He is right. He doesn't eat always breakfast anymore and when he does it's not as much as he did" Liam agrees.

I look at my little man. He's mine and no one ever will take him away from me! Not Simon no one can.

The doorbell goes off and niall wakes up scared. "I'm here love" I hug him and louis opens the door.

Not much later Freddie walks in. I totally forgot that he'd come.

Niall looks a bit relaxed when he sees Freddie. Freddie hugs everyone and he goes to bed.

"Love can we go to bed too?" Niall asks. I nod and we go to bed.

Niall is so tired lately. "So when do you need to talk to Simon again?" I ask. "Tomorrow after our interview"

"Why do you talk so much with him? What does he want?" He turns to me so I see his beautiful face and his beautiful blue eyes.

Nialls pov

Simon gave me a food schedule on the times off the day I can eat and I can't eat. He said I'm fat and I'm sick cus I'm gay.

It hurts a lot when he says that specially cus he keeps saying the boys just pretend and I'm never getting someone that loves me.

I love Harry with my whole heard but he definitely can't know this cus if he does he will kill Simon.

Zayns pov

Me louis and Liam are downstairs. We're talking a little and I have to say niall did look like he lost a few pounds.

"Am I the only who noticed niall has lost a few pounds. Harry said it he doesn't eat as much as much as he did but he lost a few pounts"

Liam and louis look at me. "No you're not the only one. It happend since he came out very brave to Simon!" We look at the door and we see Harry.

"He's asleep right now. I'm scared for my boyfriend. When I ask to go to nandos he says literally no. He never says no to nandos!"