𝑰 - Koki and Manly Man

Tower of Koki. Koki is a manly specimen, very rare. He can stand up for himself, throw a punch and nobody can stand against him. I suggest you ask him what he thinks about boys in schools having their phones confiscated.

Yes.
Then no, I don't think so.

Because the Koki, like we say in French, va te mettre une droite. Indeed the Koki is a powerful creature, known for his manly attacks.

No. Because he's a manly man who deserves respect.

Yes, the manly man, the manly man, the manly man, the manly man is a perfect hero, and anyone who is afraid to be in his presence, should go and see Atua. Why are you scared to see the Koki ?
The Koki is manly, bro.

You might be wondering if there's anyone else in the room besides the Koki. The Koki has had a bro with him for quite some time now. Yes. That's just Koki's manly man friend, Manly Man.

What do you want for dinner ?
Bro, do you want me to order something else?

Manly Man is a bro.
In the Koki, we have a manly man, and  a manly man.
Manly Man is a manly man.

I'm sorry, but a man is a man and a man is manly and who is manly ?

The Koki. The Koki can attack you with his legs and his manly man face.

Actually, sike ! The Koki and Manly Man are the same person.

Who's manly ? The Koki.
Manly Man is just the Koki. But also the friend.

This is manly.

Yes bro, we know. But I still think Manly Man is a bro.
You might ask what my brother thinks about Manly Man,
but I can't say because I don't know.

I don't know how the Koki and Manly Man understand each other.
Because Manly Man can only say manly things, and let's be honest here, Koki is not really the smartest guy alive.
He thinks making weird faces on camera will make us famous. It's just making me laugh in class but since I have to keep silent I just look constipated. You see that ? It fooled me.