Kaname

It was a normal day at the academy, the students attending their classes and studying with one another. However, there were two students who were doing the exact opposite. These two decided that they had more important things to do- in the janitors closet.

"Fuck (Y/N)" Kaname groaned as he was busy sucking at your neck, adorning your skin with hickeys. 'This asshole' You thought to yourself as he ran his hands up and down your body, feeling everything and anything that belonged to you. A soft gasp left your lips at the sudden squeeze you felt on your ass, "If you're gonna tease me then I'm leaving." Kaname chuckled at that as he leaned back admiring your body as if he was looking at a sculpture. After a while, the man began to undo his pants as he looked at you grinning. Without hesitation, you mimicked his actions with your panties- allowing them to slip off as you looked at Kaname while licking your lips.

Kaname presssed his lips onto yours as his hand traveled down to your now exposed lower area. As if on cue you began to rub yourself against the palm of his hand, letting out soft gasps as you felt yourself beginning to get wet. "Stop.. playing with me." You huffed which caused Kaname to smirk. "A little impatient? Aren't we?" He teased, sliding in two of his slender fingers. You groaned as you felt his digits in you, "More." "As you wish." He cooed as he slid another finger, causing your balance to shift a bit. He began to move his fingers- curling them from to time as he bit into your neck.

Once you were finally loose enough he slid his fingers out, placing them near his lips as he licked your juices off of them. You blushed at this playfully hitting his arm "Stop that!" You said quietly in case anyone was outside the closet. "Stop what?" He said acting innocently as he began to pump his cock while licking his lips. "I think you're stretched out enough." He huffed as he pressed you up against the wall, aligning his member with your entrance. Without warning he slammed himself into you- causing you to yelp at the sudden force, you frantically covered your mouth embarassed and nervous about getting caught. Suddently you felt hands grip your hips before feeling his cock slam into you repeatedly. You bit down on your lips to try and keep the sounds to a minimum but it was so hard. You loved the way his cock slid into you and how you could feel it protruding out of your stomach. "Fuck Kaname," You moaned as you slammed yourself against him as well- filling up the closet with the sounds of your skins slapping.

"Let me look at you." He huffed as he stopped momentarily to flip you onto your sides, placing one of your legs over his shoulder before he resume. He could now see the mess he made of you and how you tried to stay silent. He kissed your ankles as he began to fasten his movements grunting with each thrust. You leaned your head back as you let out a loud moan not caring anymore. You felt too good to be worried about getting caught, all you wanted in the moment was to be fucked by Kaname-- and that's what was happening. "I'm close." He groaned as you felt his movements begin to get a little more aggresive. You huffed as he arched your back when he began to hit your gspot, causing your eyes to roll back each time he hit it. "right there!" You moaned as you began to rub at your clit while he was fucking you sensesless.

With a shudder you both came together- his seed in you as you leaned onto the shelf you were using as support. The two of you took a minute to catch your breaths before looking at the liquid that was dripping from your vulva. "You're cleaning me up." You said with a giggle before you two kissed once more.

THE END

(A/N): I apologize if it's not too smutty, I am trying to rewrite the chapters because after reading them- they were genuinely not even that long nor descriptive lol. So, I'm trying to ig be more descriptive ig. They will get smutty ash soon, trust. Anyways, pls lmk if you guys have any requests or anything I should improve on, thanks!