1

"Loser" was my role in my school. Everyone hates me there. I don't know why. Expect that one person who genuinely likes me. Her name is Ha Sooyoung, and she was the nicest person I ever met at school. She was the only one who would stand up for me and help me when in need. She was pure of kindness.

"Hi!" Someone randomly greeted me. "Hey," I respond with my quiet voice. "Uhmm. I'm new here and can you please tell me where room 166 is?" The stranger asked. I was hesitant if I was going to speak, but then she spoke again "By the way, the name's Ha Sooyoung." She gave a friendly smile. "Y-yes. Uh. Jeong Jinsol." She bowed down, and I just let her.

"I'll show you where it is. Actually, I'm heading there too." I led her to the room and she followed. She is looking everywhere, trying to familiarize herself with the place. We both went in and sat next to each other since the chair beside me was vacant. After some minutes of loud students chatting, the teacher went in and introduced himself. "Good morning, students. I am Mr. Kim, and I am your English teacher." He introduced himself. We all stood up in unison to bow down to our teacher.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. Good morning, classmates." We greet. Our teacher looked at his papers before speaking, "We actually have a new transferee with us. Please stand up." As the teacher said, Sooyoung stood up from her seat. She went in front and did her introduction. "Hello, my name is Ha Sooyoung. It's nice to meet you all." bows down afterward. The teacher said something to her and she went back to where she was seated, which is beside mine.

She was my best friend, my everything. She was the perfect person I couldn't be. She was the perfect person I asked for. She was there to support me, she was there to help me, and she did everything for me. Sooyoung and I actually became a thing after five months of knowing each other. Her parents were supportive of our relationship. My mother? She's okay with it. We were inseparable like bonded to each other.

Just until one day... She didn't go to school. Apparently, she was hit by a car. The person who hit her took her to the hospital, but it was too late and she died. When I heard the news, my heart felt like it had been hit by a fast train. I didn't get the chance to bid her goodbye. When she died, I felt like half of me also died. She was the person who bonded me into pieces. I lost her. I lost another angel. I miss both her and my dad.

It's been a year since her death. I was currently visiting her grave. "Sooyoungie, I miss you." A tear dropped down my eye. "What did you do to deserve this?" I caressed the initials carved on the tomb.

I love you.