Daniella

NAME:
Daniella Cora Mills
ALIAS(ES):
"Sister" (Snow White; Mary-Margaret)
"Evil Princess" (Enchanted Forest)
"Little one" (Various)
"Danni" (Various)
"Ella" (Various)
STATUS:
Alive
SPECIES:
Human (Sorceress)
HAIR COLOR:
Dark Brown
EYE COLOR:
Dark blue
BASED ON:
Wanda/Scarlett Witch, Maya Heart, Davina Claire and Hope Mikealson
PERSONALITY:
Stubborn, Bookworm, Strong-willed, Fight for what she thinks is right, Always prepared, Observant, Cruel, Cold, Will aim to really hurt but never to kill, has a soft spot for children.
FAMILY/RELATIONSHIPS
PARENT(S):
Daniel Colter †
Regine Mills
SIBLING(S):
Henry Mills; Younger Adoptive brother

ABILITIES

Witchcraft: The ability to cast spells and curses.

Teleportation: Daniella can teleport herself and others. She can also remotely teleport objects and people to her immediate location so long as she either knows their specific location, or that they are in her direct message line of sight.

Telekinesis: Daniella can telekinetically move other people or objects.

Transformation: Ability to magically transform an object into a different one.

Elemental Control: The ability to conjure and control the elements. She can conjure fireballs, and can use tree branches and roots to capture people.

Pyrokinesis: The ability to conjure and control fire.

Chlorokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate plants.

Geokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate earths.

Aerokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate air.

Mirror Enchantments: An enchantments to see through mirrors and travel through them.

Magical Immobilization: The ability to magically immobilize something or someone.

Heart-Ripping: The ability to rip someone's heart out in order to control or kill them. (Rarely does this)

Conjuration: The ability that allows the caster to conjure an object out of thin air.

Energy Blast: The ability to create magical blasts to harm the enemies and the objects in the most effective way.

Healing Spell: Daniella can heal most wounds inflicted either on herself or somebody else.

Shapeshifting Spells: Daniella has the ability to alter physical characteristics.

Glamour Spell: Daniella has the ability to disguise herself as other people.

Locator Spell: The spell that will aid in finding something or someone.

Protection Spell: An spells to magically protect a location, an item or a person through various ways.

Sleeping Spell: A spell to induce sleep.

Magic Sensing: The ability to sense magic and spells.

Magic Transference: The ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.

Potion craft: She can successfully create Sleeping Curses, remembering potions and forgetting potions, even without magic.

Blood Magic: Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that can only be broken by someone of the same bloodline.
(This is how Regina secures entrances to important places such as her vault. This magic can be undone by anyone that shares her blood and has magical potential.)

True Love's Kiss: Type of magic, to kiss one's True Love and break a curse.

Keen Magical Intelligence: Daniella has very high knowledge of the arcane is demonstrably better than most. She has been able to identify spells cast by others, and can understand the inner workings of said spells within moments of examining them.