Chapter 1- His chance

(Everything at the show has happened so far. This is starting off in the first All Valley in season one.)
"Ladies and Gentlemen are you ready to see some karate." The host said. "You bet your ass we are." Johnny muttered to his students. "Right Miguel" Johnny waited for an answer then cluelessly looked around "Miguel? Where the hell has he gone?" "He went to talk to Sam I think." Aisha replied "Well go get him before he's called to beat these pussys." He demanded "Yes sensai!" Aisha said before running to find him. Meanwhile Miguel and Sam were arguing in the hall. "Oh come on you're obviously here to watch me fight you can't still be mad at me" Miguel stated. "Yes I am mad at you, you got super jealous and shoved Robby and me. And I'm only here because my friends fighting." Sam said crossing her arms."How was I supposed to react you ghost me all day and then show up with some guy and now your here to watch him fight me." Miguel said getting louder. "You weren't supposed to shove us and I'm not here to watch Robby fight I'm here to watch my friend Tiffany fight." Sam explained getting more defensive. "Who the hell is Tiffany and look I didn't mean to shove you I was aiming for Robby" "You shouldn't be shoving anyone!" Sam yelled. Before he could argue back Aisha came in "Miguel, Sensei wants you" "ok" he turned to Sam "Prepare to see me kick your friends ass."Before leaving with Aisha. "Unbelievable." Sam said before going back to her seat. A few fighting rounds have passed and the host says "NEXT ROUND Aisha Robinson from COBRA KAI and Tiffany Fleur from HIGH KICK KARATE. "GO TIFF!" cheered Amanda and Sam. "You know her?" Johnny asked Miguel and Hawk. "One of Sams friends." Miguel snorted. "Yeah one of the popular girls in our school. I didn't know she did karate." Hawk answered. "Think we can recruit her if she's good." Johnny asked "If" Miguel stated. "What's your problem with her you've barely talked to her?" Hawk pointed out.  "If she's popular she's a bitch" Miguel glared at her. Aisha and Tiffany started the fight. Aisha was put into defence while Tiffany punched her stomach. "POINT FLEUR!" Yelled the referee. "You ok?" Asked Tiffany. "Don't act like you care." Aisha said. They continued fighting Tiffany went into defence and kicked her opponent to the ground. "POINT FLEUR!" The referee yelled again. Aisha couldn't take it anymore and kicked her shoulder from behind when Tiffany wasn't looking. Tiffany screamed in agony "WHAT THE HELL!?" "DISQUALIFIED!" The referee yelled. "What the heck did you do that for?" Johnny told Aisha. She just stormed off. Sam went down to see Tiffany. "Hey,You ok let's get you to a nurse." She helped her up and took her to the nurse while giving Miguel a dirty look. The fight went on and soon enough Miguel won, everyone in cobra Kai except Johnny was happy at this. "Cobra Kai won." Robby said disappointed as he came in to see Sam and her friend. "Hi,I'm Robby." He said to Tiffany. She simply grunted "Tiffany." "Why don't we go to my place." Sam offered. "My parents wouldn't mind having you both over." "Yeah I think I will be able to." Tiffany said half laughing. "I'll catch you both in a minute." Robby said before leaving. "Ima go see and call my mum I'll meet you at your car." Tiffany smiled before leaving. "Ok Tiff." Tiffany was walking when Johnny came up to her. "Hey how's your shoulder?" He asked half concerned. "Sore but it would be better if your student never kicked me in the shoulder." She said half proud of herself half mad. "Look I'm so sorry I'm gonna assume there's no chance of you joining my dojo." He said. "Well not a high one. Could be higher if your students didn't all hate me." She calmly told him. "Yeah what is up with that?" He asked trying to figure out how to go about this. "Well I'm quite popular but my sorta friend Yasmine is a bully and they hate me cause of it even when I tried to stop it."  She explained to him. "Sounds rough" he claimed. "It is but what can I do?" She laughed "I'll think about the dojo but no promises." She said before walking away after he gave her a flier. "This won't be easy but I will get her."
Meanwhile at Sams, Amanda was caressing Tiffany's shoulder sympathetically. "Should we call your mum and tell her what happened to your shoulder?" She asked concerned "Honestly I don't think she'll even notice it's hurt." Tiffany awkwardly giggled out. "Enough about that let's go to my room. Robby you coming?" "So can we ask about Miguel?" Tiffany asked trying to help her friend. "Honestly I'm not over him yet but I'm not sure I wanna be with him whilst he's in Cobra Kai." She let out wanting her friends advice. "I understand Cobra Kai's turning people into bullies." Robby said reassuring her. "The best thing you can do is move on plus Yasmines all the bully we need." Tiffany laughed so did everyone else.