bad day

requested by @evelynheartsu , sorry this is so bad and short!

Y/N POV:

I was currently crying at the fact my father passed away not more than an hour ago. I decided to head to grab n go to go see Vance. I walk out of my room, tell my mom where I'm going, and grab a house key.

Time Skip to at Grab N Go

I finally get to Grab N Go and see Vance playing pinball , through the window. I go inside , get a bag a chips , pay , then went to eat my chips while watching Vance.

After around 5 minutes, Vance loses and turns around , only to see me with puffy eyes. His eyes widen as he looks at me.

V : " go wait outside real quick "

I just nod quietly and walk out the store.

Vance POV:

Why the fuck was she crying? I go to the candy ( or snack ) aisle and got y/f/c ( if you don't like or can't eat candy , just pretend he got your favorite snack ). I go pay and say bye to the cashier, she's like a mother to me.

Y/N POV:

Vance finally comes out with something in a bag. He grabs my hand and we start walking to his house?

Time Skip to Vance's house ( bc I'm a lazy being )

We get to his houses and head to his room. He sits down and pats the spot next to him, and I sit down.

V: " why did it look like you cried "

I just looked down

V: " do you want to talk about it? "

I shamed my head 'no' and look back at him. He nods quietly and opens the bag only to reveal y/f/c ( or snack ). I grin widely and grab it , saying thank you ofc. I jump on top of him and eat my y/f/c ( or snack ) We just stay like that for the rest of the night.

_____________________________

help this is so cringy.

Not proofread.

- Winnie the pooh 😘

- Winnie the pooh 😘