plot summary

In a different world, there is a simple girl who came from the human world she is kind and beautifull, she Also likes animals. In the other world is a very evil prince who did nothing but play with the people living in the human world. His passion is to kill and take souls to make slaves of his father, King Vlad. Sobel lives in Poblacion San Pascual, he lives a normal life, but in the place where The works, there is a group that hate her so much and considers her a weak and cowardly woman. Prince Eric lives in the kingdom he decide to leave their kingdom and go to the world of people, While he was looking for a victim, someone caught his attention ,a young woman crying and he beautiful face was cover with white paint, he followed her until she entered in a house that is not so
               Eric pretended to be a stray cat so that Sobel could get him. He stood guard outside Sobel's house so that he would notice him and he was not disappointed because Sobel took him in and took care of him. Eric feels that he is falling for the girl as time goes on, he feels something strange about it, that's why he decided to become a human so that he can introduce himself to Sobel and protect her from his father because he knows that his father will kill this girl when he found out that he was in love with the girl. He pretended to be his co-worker and the two became friends immediately as time went on, Sobel gradually fell in love with the man, one day while Eric was following Sobel with his eyes, he heard from afar the evil plans of a group for Sobel, that's why when eric heard this his eyes turned red and stared at the people who were planning evil and were afraid that they turned to ashes immediately eric stopped time and removed from everyone's mind what happened. His father found out about this and was ready to kill that woman because it was impossible for his son to fall here. eric's father took sobel to a place where he was ready to kill and torture him but eric found out immediately and talked to the father the father did not agree so he was forced to fight it but his strength was not enough so he gradually weakened but he did not give up and after many more battles he defeated his father and he and Sobel lived happily and contented with each other.

The end

Let me know guys if you want the whole story mwuah