NEW HOME

Hi again, its Aurora. We left Taxilla for a new beginning since Mum got remarried to a guy named Zack. He was Mum's former colleague so along the way, they started dating and from there, they got married. Zack is super wealthy and he has two kids, Tristan and Khloe. 

Tristan is my age while Khloe is two years younger than us. They are both nice and friendly even though Khloe can be annoying. She and Violet are the best of friends since they both like their Barbie collection. Tristan is funny and very orderly and decent. He has the cutest curly hair I've ever seen.

By the way, we got a house in the hills and the view is so awesome. Mum doesn't bother so much about clothes, food and school fees because everything's been taken care of. We have a driver, three housemaids and a cook so there's the luxury we all have now. For now, I am going to get a snack from the fridge.

''BEEP, BEEP''. My phone is ringing. Oh it's a group video call from Ryan, Yasmine and Kim. Lemme pick it. Oops my snack bar just fell. Umm Mary, could you please help me to clean up this mess. I wanted to answer the phone call and it fell out of my hand. I'm sorry for making this mess, I know how...

It's alright Miss Aurora, it's just a simple smudge and there, it's all gone. Now hurry up and answer your phone call ,said the senior housemaid, Mary. She is so nice to me and treats me so well. By the way, I had a phone call from my friends.

Dialogue:

A: hey guys wassup i miss you guys so much

Y: hi rora yeah we miss you too i hope you are having a nice day

K: yeah rora come visit us ryan's been looking like a baby whose lolipop was taken from

R: yeah yeah now could you keep quiet and let me talk to my girlfriend

A: *laughs hysterically* how are you darling

R: am fine i really miss you i hope to see your beautiful eyes and your...

Y&K: its enough lovebirds we didnt call to hear your lovey dovey stuff

A: *smirks evilly* are you sure about that should i call johnny

Y: no i'd be shy to death

K:*laughs non-stop almost choking with tears gushing out of her eyes* alrighty it's okay so aurora which school are you going to 

A: well i dont know but i will get back to you maybe next week?

K: okay bye rora send us pics and don't forget to call

A: i won't bye kim, yasmine and ryan see you.

EVERYONE: bye

After that, I decided to take a short nap till the next morning.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

<3