Chapter 1-Eye of the Tiger

The Clemontes where beyond rage when they had come home to there house broken into. Luckily they were prepared and had hidden everything. Rosemary sent her 4 teenagers to their rooms and told them just to clean the mess that was made in their rooms. The two girls where her biological daughters, however the boy and youngest girl were her children even though they didn't have the same blood she had promised them a better life than the one theire parents gave him. "Family meeting in my office." The eldest Clemonte William said. "War has been declared. Our home was wrecked and we shall get our revenge on this so called Shelby family they may be the most feared gang in Birmingham but we were more feared in our country." The four siblings sunk in all that happened. "So we fight back we break into there home and steal there valuables." The youngest daughter of Rosemary, Claire said. "No that's just fighting fire with fire. It's much better to fight back with gasoline and you really shouldn't be a part of this." Said Rosemary. "They trashed the place We live In didn't they?" The youngest brother George said his niece looking at him proudly. "Fine, you are one bad influence you know that." Rosemary sighed."That's the plan we need there fight back with Gasoline. What's your best recommendation." William said intrigued in what his sister said. "I say we build on Claire's plan of breaking in but making it something they'll remember." The raven haired women said dangerously. "I say a hand grenade hidden in the place will make them paranoid." She said getting more and more intimidating as she said it. "I'm liking where this is heading." Said the eldest sister Lilian but not as terrifying as the younger women. "So it's settled a hand grenade and a wrecked house. I'd say that will send them a clear threat." William said.
Meanwhile the other family were also having a family meeting. "Thomas what have you done?" The aunt questioned her nephew. "They hadn't done anything to us. You've started this war now they will fight back." She warned knowing damn well it wouldn't go well. "They're a family of gangsters that moved to Birmingham. We needed to warn them that we're the toughest family they don't want to fuck with." Arthur said. "Yeah aunt Pol we just sent them a message." John eagerly added in. "And what message would that be you haven't even met us but we're threatening you." She said getting more furious. "When they fight back, We all know damn well they will. You will only have yourselves to blame. We could have got them to be our allies but instead our enemies." She said sharp about to leave. "Why don't we go and listen to Johns news and return to this matter at a better time." Thomas said in an attempt to control and change the situation. "Fine." Said Polly slightly calmer. The women and the two oldest men were laughing as hard as they could. The youngest however was not. "It's not a joke I want to marry her I'm crazy about her." He snapped. His aunt trying to pull herself together "John, Lizzie Stark never did a days work vertical." She sneered. Arthur burst out laughing at her remarks. "John we understand you want a girl you don't have to work as hard to win over but come on Lizzie Stark." He said half stern half giggly. "What the hell does not work as hard for mean." Everyone just laughed harder at response. "I'll let you know I could have any women in this bar. ANY WOMEN!" Again they just laughed harder. "Ok you don't believe me I'll prove it to you." He stated. "John hun-" Polly said but was cut off when John said "The blonde over there I'll get her just you watch." They all sat down waiting to see this not knowing this was there new enemies daughter or what was happening upstairs.
The Clemontes where completely destroying the once clean house. "Found there stashes of cash." Lillian said stuffing it in her sack bag. "Excellent everything's moved around and roped. And the grenade?" He asked looking at his younger siblings "Locked and loaded," Rosemary reported "But how will they know the grenades here?" Just then George threw a pair of wire cutters on the table. "I'd say that will symbolise it." All four of them smirked proudly on the mess they made. They then left quickly.
Meanwhile Claire was toying around with John "Do I have fuck me written across my face?" She smirked at him looking out with the corner of her eye at her mum, uncles and aunt leaving the area. Finn however came running in rushing them to the house. "John we need to go NOW!" Arthur said. "I'll see you around." John said to the girl before running out of the bar. "I sure hope so." She quietly smirked as he left taking a sip from her drink before walking out to her family waiting for her in the vehicle that was rushing out of the place. "So did you do it?" Claire eagerly whispered to her family. "Perfectly." Claire smirked back. "But one of us will stay lookout in our house in case they come to us." William spoke out. They all agreed on that. "What about you how did the distraction go?" Lillian asked her niece. "Excellent I played that man around." She smirked laying her head on her mums shoulder. "Breaking hearts and stringing along men your just like your mother." William said looking at his sister. "Oh fuck off!" She blurted out at him.