☆○What if...●☆

Fun little chapter of what If Y/n is the mastermind in my view, so I can figure what to do for the next chapter 🤍❤🖤
_________________________________________

A big wide screen display a scene in a dark mysterious room, where a boy sat looking forward at the screen...showing the horror of his 'classmates' as they look at the lifeless body of 'him'...he snorts at their reactions and took a sip from his juicebox. Leaning back in his chair putting his legs up in front of him crossing them over each other, as he look up at the dark ceiling with a smile...he don't know how long he was for but all he knew he was having the time of his life out of it. Hearing the cries of the students as their hope drain out of em...if only they was there to save him from whoever did this, they all just stare and sob in despair...as the young male watch letting out a small giggle..."Hmm...I think it time I show em..hm hehe yeah..I wait a bit more tho before I do..~" He said to himself as his tired eyes stare at the screen infront of him.

"No...nonono NO!!! PLEASE THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!! HE NOT DEAD I KNOW IT HE CAN'T BE!!" A cried from a certain tan girl said as she fall to her knees and hug herself with tears going down her cheek..."Little Bro...come he have to be playing a trick right...yea-yeah he playing with us..." A boy said with dreads as his voice shake not believing his 'friend' is dead and gone forever as he try to keep a smile on his face as tears start to spill from his eyes..."He gone..No he can't be..he can't be fucking dead..." A short boy said with short blonde hair as his eyes just stare at the ground in disbelief...everyone was the same as the 3 students as the all just stand in the gym after being call by Monokuma...ain't they post to be looking for clues to get justice for their friend death...they all hear a weird sound before Monokuma pop up on the stage with a loud Chuckle, "Well well our first death already and I guess right it was gonna be that little shit fufufu~." The bear said with a laugh while everyone just glare at him but not saying a word tho..."Geez what a rough crowd...but hey don't get all yo hope just yet cause I want you to hold on to em just a bit longer cause...I got a surprise for ya'll~" Monokuma said, which made everyone question on why the hell would he have a surprise for them at this moment..! As they thought, they see Monokuma sitting down on the stage as his red eye stop glowing that bright red as if like he been shut off...everyone start to get confused of what going on.."What the hell happ-" Before a biker boy could finish what he was saying the sound of boots tap against the floor on the stage as it get closer and closer till...

Everyone gasp in shock what they seeing...

"Heheh..heh Surprise~ miss me...?"

It was...it was Y/n!!...but he look different instead his blue color scheme track outfit..it was a half back and white track jacket with Monokuma red eye thing plaster on the black side of it and a little Monokuma bear pin there too...he had black pants instead of shorts that had a red like strap thing hanging from the sides, and some black combat is boots with a red bottom and white shoe lace and too top it off he was wearing a crown...But he looks tired like he haven't sleep in days as eyebags was visible under his eyes, his hair was also pretty messy but he just kept on a small close eye smile on his face like everything is fine...which is not "Bu-But you post to to be-"  "Dead...yeah I know I know it's amazing what stunt dummies can pull of..."  Y/n said cutting one of them off as they stare at him in shock  "They was a stunt dummy..?" Hajime ask as he look at the boy, "Oh not all the time just at few times like when I got here or the karaoke night just those times then I stop coming after 5 days cause I got bored.." He said looking at his nails  as every just stare at him with widen eyes...they can't believe it he here in flesh and blood nor dead at all...but why..why he did this.."I-I don't understand..wh-why you..." Ibuki started as tears start to spill from her eyes as she look down..she can't believe the person she confront, protect...CRUSH ON...was behind all this  Y/n eyes shifted at the girl as she felt a shiver go down her spin as she look back at the boy tired eyes..."Simple...I was bored." He said as  anger, sadness, betrayal..start to raise in everyone..."I knew damn well to believe what that bear said in the beginning..."  "I should just kill you when I had the chance..."  "I-I trust you..."  "You not Gonta friend.."  "Bro..why.." Everyone start saying to themselves as Y/n just look over at em as they just say hurtful things to him...as he just stand there with a smile...then look down..

"...I'm sorry...everyone...guess I not as innocent as you think..."

_________________________________________

Lol this was fun to right actually I hope you enjoy it and I will see ya soon someday byeee!♡