Chapter 26

Still APOV

He grabbed me roughly and turned me around and crashed his lips to mine. We kissed as if our lips and tongues were on fire and the only thing to put the fire out was to keep going. His hands roamed the back of my body squeezing my ass and running his hand under my thigh lifting my leg.

In one quick tug he grabs my ass and lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist and while we are still kissing he walks us over to his bed. I hear his knees hit the side of his bed causing him to stop and back up just a little. He slowly lowers me down my sex rubbing up against his erection.

When my feet are planted on the floor his hands once again roam my entire body. He slowly starts to remove my shirt kissing my shoulder as he does so. Next he slowly removes my pajama pants kissing ever so slowly on my hips. When my pants pool at my feet he helps me step out of them.

He grabs my jaw and holds it tight while looking into my eyes before kissing me once again. The both of us are standing there kissing one another like our life depends on it. We have yet to put out of fire. Standing there kissing Christian in only my bra and panties while he is still wearing his pajama bottoms. I tug at the waist band a little and pull my lips away from his and say,

"You Mr. Grey are wearing far too many clothes for my liking" He teasingly tugs on the draw string of his pajama bottoms lowering them ever so slowly. My breath hitches in anticipation for him to completely remove them. I couldn't take it any longer so I placed both my index fingers into the waist band and pulled them down for him. Fuck this waiting bullshit. I want him naked!

"Demanding little thing aren't you" He says with a smirk.

"You have no idea how demanding I can be" Holy shit where in the world did that come from?

"Hmm oh really?" He says with his one eyebrow raised.

"Mmhmm" I said while biting my bottom lip. I lower my hand to his erection and start to rub it through his briefs. The moan that comes from his mouth nearly sends me over the edge myself. Fuck. I do anything I never thought I would ever do, I turn him around so that his back is facing the bed and push him down so that he falls onto the bed.

As I climb on the bed I slowly start to lick and tease around his very sexy V area. His head falls back onto the bed while saying, "Oh fuck"

I continue to make my way up his stomach but stop just below his rib cage. I feel my face start to become sadden by the fact that I can't touch him there. I can see a few tiny little scars on his chest. I stop what I was doing and look up at him. He opens his eyes and looks at me wondering why I have stopped.

"Ana?"

"Your chest" I say "I don't want you upset me with me if I touch you"

"Ana I...." He lets out a sigh

"It's ok Christian" I assure him. If he doesn't want me to touch him on his chest I won't.