first kiss

requested by @evelynheartsu ! I will be using her name for this, but imagine y/n if you want to!

Genre: Fluff 💗
h/l = hair length
h/c = hair color🎨

Third person POV:

Evelyn L/N and Billy Showalter met each other in kindergarten, and have been friends every since. They grew a crush on one another but never shared it to each other. Evelyn shared it to her sister, Donna L/N, while Billy shared his crush to his dog, Rover, yes his dog.

Evelyn's POV:

Billy and I were talking as usual, how's our day been and stuff. This was until he asked:

B: " Hey, after school do you want to get slushies? "

Me: " oh! yeah totally ! I'll stop by at my house to get some money. "

B: " Don't worry, I'll pay. "

E: " Are you sure? "

B: " Positive "

He smiles and I smile back. Rrrrriiiiinnnnggg the bell practically yelled. We said our goodbyes to each other since we had no period together anymore.

Through out all my classes I just thought about Him.

Time skip to after school. ( lazy person fr 😻 )

Billy's POV:

I was sitting outside on a bench waiting for Evelyn. I see her finally come out and see her beautiful h/l h/c hair flowing in the wind. She's gorgeous.

Me: " Hey Ev! Over here "

I see her start walking in my directions til she gets here.

E: " So, are we going to get slushees still? "

Me: " yeah! lets go to Grab n' Go "

She just grins and nods. We start walking Grab N' Go, just talking about our day. We finally get to Grab N' Go and head towards the slushies. I get the red one and she gets the y/f/sf . I pay and we go sit on a bench outside. We start drinking out slushies until she says:

E: " The weather in Denver is beautiful "

I look at her and nod while smiling.

Evelyn's POV:

I turn my head around and see Billy smiling and looking at me. I smile back. I catch him looking at my lips then at my eyes again , as if he's asking for permission to kiss me. I nod quietly while looking at him.

Is this really happening? My inner kindergartener would be screaming right now.

He grabs my chin and presses him lips again mine. I finally kiss back after a couple seconds. It was a soft and passionate kiss. We both pull away and smile at each other.

I was about to take a sip of my slushie until Billy pointed out that my tounge was a mixed color. I started laughing and he was too. I saw that his tounge was a mixed color too and went:

Me: " your tounge is a mixed color too! "

He smiles.

I lean my head on his shoulder and say:
" I love you Billy Showalter "

He puts his head on top of mine and says:
" I love you too, Evelyn L/N "

//////////////////////////////////////

another imagine! also I've been doing a project since like 11:00am and ended at 9:00am lmao.

not proofread!

- Winnie the Pooh 😻

- Winnie the Pooh 😻