(Story)

JR walks down the balcony pathway with a cheerful grin on his face. He thinks to himself, one crisis after another, even after Seol and him made it official, they almost had no time to spend with each other. On top of that Seol had some live performances and JR getting swamped with NIS paperwork, courtesy of Ami Han. The opportunities the two had to spend time with one another was severely limited.

     JR then walks up to a door in the apartment complex. He looks over to the door besides the one that he is in front of. "Wow, I can't believe that we are going to be neighbors again."

     He then knocks on the door and it gently swings open to Seol; her half-black, half-white hair tied up. She is also wearing a baggy T-shirt and some girls' basketball shorts. She gazes at JR. She admires him for a moment.

     JR was in a sleeveless turtleneck that forms around his body nicely. The turtleneck really gives that chiseled shape of his pecs and abs. the lack of sleeves on JR's shirt brings out the definition of his lightly-tanned toned, muscular, arms especially his biceps. Although it was a bit sad looking at the gunshot scar on his left forearm and the knife-slash scar on his right shoulder, it somehow brings a different side to the aesthetic of his body. He also had a black day-pack hanging over his left shoulder, effortlessly displaying his swagger. He then casually fixes his messy combover jet-black hair with his right hand. And to top it all off, he's wearing a girl's secret temptation: grey sweatpants.

     Seol whispers to herself "Damn, why do super-soldiers have to look this good? Followed by the thought "My God, please, don't look at me that way. It's too much for me to handle." She then quickly says while a small blush of pink starting to form over her fair-skinned face "Come in JR, don't want you to wait outside all day."

     "Sure thing. Thank you for having me over, Love." JR steps inside Seol's apartment, and takes off his white Nike shoes then sets it to the side. He then sits down on the couch in the living room.

     "Honey, I'm just going to take a quick shower since I was practicing a bit of a new dance number I am working on this morning and I am a bit sweaty from that. Be right with you."

    "Gotcha." JR confirms.

    Seol makes her way over to the bathroom, and the door shuts. Then the faint sound of running water from the tap, transitioning into the sound of water rushing from a showerhead.

    As JR is sitting on the couch, panning his field of vision, seeing the various furniture, pictures, plants and whatever catches his eye in the apartment. He then sees an elderly woman come out of another room in the apartment.

    "Oh, hello Mis- "JR gets quickly gets interrupted by the elderly woman.

    "Ah, JR?" The elderly woman reminded.

    "Oh, sorry. Good afternoon, Halmeoni. Man, I guess old habits die hard." JR greeted.

    "It's okay. So, what are you and Seol up to today?" Seol's Grandmother asked.

    "We're going to take it easy today and just watch some K-dramas and relax."

    "Well, I am off to my Yoga class and maybe a bit of shopping."

    JR stretches by raising his arms "Sounds like you got a productive day, Halmeoni."

    "Speaking of production, if you decide to "Re"-Produce" with Seol some great-grandchildren for me, please be gentle with her" Seol's Grandmother jokes.

    JR's face turns red and embarrassingly responds "Halmeoni, we're just going to watch some K-dramas, nothing else!"

    Seol while in the shower still, exclaims from the bathroom, "Hey, JR, I'm just going to be in the shower a bit longer, so you can go ahead into my room!"