Cuddles

It was currently 14:00pm and Roger not long came home. You were sick throughout the day and roger had told you to stay warm and try sleep. Eventually you fell asleep, and when he walked through the bedroom door to find you sleeping soundly on your bed. He smiled to himself and climbed next to you.

{Rogers pov}
As I walked through the door I found my gorgeous wife. Laying in bed, looking sick... poor baby.. I put my stuff down and walk over to her, softly, and gently sat up, resting my back on the bed board, next to her, not waking her up. "Hi beautiful, you you feeling ok? You look pale.." I say gently. She turned her body to face me and buried her face into my abdomen, mumbling "I feel horrible.." she moaned. I softly runs my hands through her hair as she gets comfortable laying down. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up.." she blerted out randomly. "How about I go to the shop and buy you something to eat and some snacks so we could watch a film? How about that?" I ask, and she nods. "You go pick a film, while I run to the shop." I kiss her head as I whisper in her ear a 'I love you'.
~~~~
I come back to see her snuggled up in bed. I bring our things over as she sits up, holding her stomach and groans. "My baby.." I lean over and hug her. After I break the hug, I walk over to the cassette player and start playing the yellow submarine by the Beatles and start dancing around the room as she giggles, smiling at me. After all the songs finished playing, we lay down, watch some films, and just snuggle and fall asleep intertwined with each other.

I really love her so much..
———-
A/N: short but I edited this one that was in my drafts, hope y'all like it<33