Os -1- "If Priya really loved Ram" Part -1

Ram gets disheartened when he realises that Pihu was faking happiness in front of him when in reality she was missing her mother, there is no difference between him and pihu because both love the same woman the same way. Yes ram did love Priya even when he is angry at her for snatching five years of his life with pihu. He felt angry and betrayed when he heard Priya accepting in front of ishaan that pihu is his daughter but a very big part of him felt alive when he realised that the wish he had hesitated to even ask from the almighty has come true, yes Priya has never cheated on him with krish , yes pihu ,the cute little chubby girl he has come to love recently, is his daughter, a part of him or he can say the most beautiful and lively part of him but that is not the only reason to love her, even if ram denies it a hundred times but the reason he fell for pihu's love, is that she reminds him of his priya, the Priya he used to love . She reminded him of priya's love.

When Vedika told Ram that it's all Priya's fault that she kept pihu away from him and he didn't got a chance to bond with her, he realised that pihu is so attached to priya because she has lived almost all her life with Priya only and so she trusts and loves her the most but she faked happiness and excitement in front of him because she cares for him and may be just may be she loves him as well and he is happy with the little love he can get from his daughter. He has longed for love even in small amount from his step family and all he has got from them was their sympathy but this time he is not going to loose the only source of true love , if it is there in this world for him. He will ask ...no he will beg for a chance from pihu to show her that how much he loves her and he will not let her go away from him.

With this determination to win over his daughter's love, Ram comes towards the bench where Priya and pihu are sitting and talking.

Priya- pihu... Betu ..(while caressing her face)...maine aapko samjhaya tha na ki babies is tarah ghar se akele bahar nahi jaate ...

Pihu- par miss sood ...mai aapko Miss kar rhi thi ... Mujhe gannu ji ko aapke saath paint karna hai aur mujhe unko aapke saath welcome karna hai...

Priya - betu ... Aapko ye baat mr. Kapoor se kehni chahiye thi na .... Aap akele Ghar se kyu bahar aa gye.... Koi aapko kidnap kar leta toh... Ya aapko chot lag jaati to...

Pihu- sorry miss sood... Par mai nahi chahti thi ki aapki aur mr. Khadoos ki phir se ladaai ho .... Aur mr. Khadoos ko bura lagta na agar mai unko bolti ki mujhe aapke paas Jana hai...

Priya - par pihu..... Jo aapne abhi kiya...is tarah, Bina bataye aap ghar se gayab ho gye... uski wajah se unko kitna hurt hua hai aapko pata hai...( Pihu feels guilty when she realised that she hurt her mr. Khadoos)

Ram just reaches then

Priya- mr. Kapoor...... I am sorry...I...

Ram didn't let her complete. He kneels down in front of pihu and held both her hands.

Ram- pihu... Please come with me ... Please mere saath Ghar chalo....I know ye adventure waisa nhi tha jaisa aapne expect Kiya tha .... But I promise...I promise, from now onwards, I will be with you only, all the time ... Hum bahut saari Masti karenge...we will go to the amusement park, beach .. I will tell you bed time Stories and I will take care of you just like how your mom does. Please pihu...

Ram asks her with hope in his eyes.

When Priya saw ram begging in front of pihu to go with him , when she saw him begging for his own daughter's love , something shifted in her heart.... His pain felt familiar to her... It was like history is repeating itself.... Same man is begging for love .... Earlier he begged for it from his siblings and now he is begging for it from his own daughter. Whenever shivina or shubham called him sautela, he had cried but no one was allowed to see his tears. He had not told even to his friends that he felt hurt whenever his siblings had called him by that word but if pihu also rejects his love , there will not be anything left for him in this world and no one will be able to save him, because Priya knows how does it feels to get rejected.