Intro

Hello, This is intro is just the basics of what you need to know to start reading. Y/N means Your name, L/N is the same just your Last name instead. All Pov's will be stated as they change. Also timeskips will be explained.

Y/N is a student at another school for male witches or wizards, called Solar Arcane. Y/N lived with his parents in Dancaster, England. He has the nickname Ink from his band, and his ink looking black hair. Y/N has 3 main friends.

Joseph who uses the nickname Dezi who isn't the brightest, but is very kind and friendly to make up for it.

Brennan or BB who is very scary on the surface, but is actually funny, and caring, but don't let that fool you he still gets into a lot of fights and is very agressive.

Finally Christian, he is very funny and a huge weeb, he has a lot of friends, he is also a member of Ink's band Bass Fighters under the stage name Darki.

The other band members are Danny, who uses the name Rose, Jakobi who uses Shade, and Evie who uses Foxy. Also you look like this.

Before we can begin the actual story I wanted to say BB, Dezi, And Christian are based off of my real life friends

Before we can begin the actual story I wanted to say BB, Dezi, And Christian are based off of my real life friends. Evie is based off of my gf, and Danny and Jakobi are based off of Danny Rose Murillo from Hollywood Undead, and Jacoby Shaddix from Papa Roach. Also I got a lot of inspiration from AlanBall22

Finally we can start the story.