cupid

don't mind the stupid title please.

Genre: Fluff💗
Type: Donna x Fem trash mouth! Reader

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Third Person POV:

Cupid was someone Y/N did not believe in, on the other hand her crush, Donna, did believe in Cupid.

Y/N's POV:

I ran into class, hoping I wasn't late again. Mrs. Marilyn excused me, and politely told me to sit down. Mrs. Marilyn is my favorite teacher, she's nice and doesn't explain things fast. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see my best friend and crush, Donna.

She waves to me with a smile. I grin shyly and wave back, and we both focus on the board for the rest of the class

Time skip to after school LMAOO

Donna and I both look at each other as we walk out of school. I decide to go for it. I grab her hand and start leading her to a spot in the woods. I see her face tense up as we get there.
Me: " I'm sorry I took you here with out your consent bu- "

Her face soon glows with joy. " Don't worry about it, this place is beautiful! "

I smile and she smiles back, and we just stare at each other for a while. I decide to just go for it once again, I grab her cheeks and slam my lips again hers. To my suprise, she kisses back. After a couple of seconds, we both pull away.

I smile and say: " I think Cupid shot me with an arrow " and she just kissed me again.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
sorry this is short and the text changed after a while but whatever.

also, HOW WE FEEL ABOUT THE DONNA IMAGINE? and you all could request male and other gender ( including asexual because you guys are left out too much ) x reader imagines

- Winnie the Pooh 🫶