RAGS AND RICHES PART ONE

Hello Long Time No See

Hope you enjoy 

vote and comment like always 

~~~

It was another day at the Amber Beach Museum

It was another day at the Amber Beach Museum. Since there wasn't too much work to be done at the museum, Ivan decided to do a little training down at the Command Center with Amelia, who chose to work on another routine. They headed down to the shipping yard to get Ivan's training dummy that he ordered.

"Your practice dummy should be here by now," Amelia told Ivan as they walked out to the shipping yard, hand in hand.

"You, uh, both work here?" The delivery man asked.

"Indeed we do," Ivan answered. "This must be my new training dummy, finally." Amelia nudged him over the arm for being rude.

"Just sign here, please," the delivery man said, showing them the tablet.

Ivan brings out a black quill pen, with everyone's eyes widening in shock, while Amelia snorts a little. "Uh, do you have any ink?"

"My love, you just use your finger," Amelia instructed him. While Ivan looked more confused, Amelia grabbed his finger and showed him how to sign the tablet.

"How did I do that?" Ivan said, intrigued. Ever since being freed from Fury's prison, Ivan still doesn't know certain aspects of this modern era. But thanks to the love of his life, Amelia was teaching him as much as she could.

"Thank you so much," Amelia said, after noticing the delivery guy roll his eyes.

Once they brought Ivan's training dummy to the command center, Amelia got to work making up another routine for class with her headphones in so she wouldn't be disturbed.

Ivan opened the crate to reveal an expensive-looking suit on a dummy.

"It's a tad shabby," Ivan examined it. But fortunately, my sword is not a discerning chap. En garde! " Ivan went to his training dummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Sledge's old ship, Fury came up with a new plan to steal the rangers' energems.

"I have a new plan to create a combo monster. Spellbinder's magic will curse Gold Digger's coins. Anyone who touches them will instantly become greedy..." Fury clarified as he placed Spellbinder's magic pendant and Gold Digger's coins in the reanimation machine.

"I'm back, but I'm a hybrid! Call me Spell Digger!"

"What's so great about greed?" Singe asked, unimpressed.

"Greed knows no bounds," Spell Digger explained. "After those rancid rangers get a hold of my coins, they'll be at each other's throats!"

"It's perfect!" Heckyl got on board with Fury's plan. "We may need some extra firepower..." Heckyl grabbed Singe's blaster.