{s2, p9}

Kaydence Naomii HicksTampa, Florida September{22}

Tampa, Florida
September
{22}

"10 more minutes". I sighed as I looked at my Apple Watch. I try not to rush the time when I'm work but today was a really boring day and I had nothing to do but watch the time.

My computer had died, and I left my charger so now I was just bored. I was working a early morning shift a 6-2 actually, since someone called out sick and I'll never turn down the money.

I start school again next august to get my masters to become a nurse practitioner and more than excited. Kyrie wasn't fond of it at first cause he always wanna take care of me, but eventually he got on board seeing how passionate I was about it.

"Ms. Hicks". I heard a familiar voice say, seeing my co- worker Candace walk in.

"this ain't yo kind of shift? what you doing here"? She chuckled washing her hands, "girll, somebody called out so I came in". I told her eyeing her.

Candance was a really fine girl, she was just about 5'6 with a beautiful caramel complexion, she had some nice plump lips, and she had a slim thick body.

"oh yeah, get that bread". She smiled, "where you heading out"?'she asked.

I checked my watch again with a smile, "in just a few minutes". I told her as she nodded and I grabbed all my things getting ready to leave.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I think no matter how much you love your job you'll always be ready to go home.

"Okay girl, have a good day. I'll see you tomorrow"?'she questioned. "you too, and no ma'am". I chuckled cause she frowned. "when you work again with me? cause I be so bored". She dramatically stated making me laugh.

We both pulled up our schedules as we eye'd each other's schedule, "this weekend betttt". She said smiling.

I've been actually trying to initiate a friendship with Candace because she seemed really cool. Plus everybody at work except me acts weird to her and I didn't like that but I had a good feeling she was genuine.

"Hey Candace"? I asked as she turned around , "wanna get drinks Sunday"? I asked her slightly nervous but calmed down seeing the big smile on her face.

"you wanna get drinks with me? I'd love that". She exclaimed. "okay, what's your number. I'll text you with the details". I responded.

"Okay baby". Candance smiled, as I walked out. I headed to my car, I thanked my aunt almost all the time for getting me this car for graduation.

I hopped in my car immediately cutting the air all the way up, it was extremely hot in August and it was one thing about Florida I disliked. Alicia Keys- if I ain't got you begun to play as I sped off towards the hotel my aunt Jen was staying at.

My aunt and her three kids came down to visit me and Kyrie, I volunteered that her and the kids can stay at my house but she insisted on a hotel because the hotels have a "pool".