𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

When Primrose finally came around from her forced slumber, she really wished she hadn't. Instead of being on Berhert fixing their ship and hanging out with Groot, the Quill woman was tied to a chair on a Ravager ship. Hundreds of Ravagers, both familiar and unrecognizable, filled the large hangar of the ship. They screamed and laughed as they celebrated the capture of three out of the six Guardians. But what really broke Primrose's heart was the sight of a man taunting Groot, who was trapped in what appeared to be a hanging birdcage.

"This is mutiny! This is mutiny!" a familiar voice shouted, causing Primrose to turn her attention towards the source of the sound to find Tullk being dragged across the room by two other Ravagers, "this is mutiny!"

The Quill woman's heart stopped when she saw the two Ravagers drop him into the airlock and close the door. Tullk stayed on the floor for only a moment before struggling to his feet and turning to face the door. He pounded on the glass in front of him as the treacherous Ravagers mocked him. It wasn't long after that when someone pressed the airlock door, sending Tullk into the cold depths of space.

Primrose just stared at the airlock for a moment longer before her attention fell on the man sitting across from her. For the first time in her life, the Quill woman barely recognized Yondu. The former leader of the Ravagers was just staring at the ground with a defeated look in his eyes, ignoring his loyal followers' pleas for help. Even though the old Yondu terrified her more than she'd like to admit, Primrose would do anything to get him back. Because with this new Yondu, none of them were going to survive.

It wasn't long after that when the man that started it all made his way over to Yondu before stopping a foot away from him. "You're the one what killed those men by leading them down the wrong path. Because you're weak." The man paused and punched the former leader of the Ravagers across the face, causing Primrose to cringe. "And stupid!"

Despite wanting to shout out at the man in front of her after watching him punch Yondu again, Primrose stayed silent. Instead, the Quill woman used her eyes to scan over the cheering crowd until her eyes landed on one single man staying silent. She really wished she could say she wasn't surprised to see Kraglin staying quiet amongst the obnoxiously loud crowd, but she was. Especially after what he said to Yondu back on Berhert. Whether he was having second thoughts, she didn't know. At least that was until Kraglin looked over at her with regret and sorrow in his eyes.

"It's time for the Ravagers to rise once again to glory with a new captain!" the man who started it all shouted, drawing all attention back to him before he threw his arms up in the air, "Taserface!"