Drunk

NSFW WARNING!!!!!!
SMUT

y/n was sitting in the couch suddenly your friend lita come in the room drunk y/n stand up quickly and ask "hey lita are you okay!?" lita said drunkly "yesssss" y/n pick her up and put her into the bed lita said drunkly "i love you y/n" you said "i love you too lita now go get some rest" you were gonna leave and then suddenly lita grab your wrist and kissed you you were very shock but you kissed her back she pulled out of the kiss and the you said " i- i thought you were straight" lita said " i like you y/n " you blush and kissed her she kissed you back and then she stand up and push you into the bed and next thing you know she was in top of you she kissed you passionetly you pulled back and said " i like you too lita but i thought you don't like girls" she said "i realized i was a lesbian when we started being friends" she kissed you again and she take off your clothes while kissing you and she pulled and then asked "can i take off your bra?" you said yes quickly she took of your bra and peppered it with soft kisses you moan softly she said "you sound good love" you were embarassed she smirk and than she continue to kiss your boobs until she started licking your nipples you moan and she smirked she continued and you felt your chest have goosebumps she pulled away with a 'pop' she kissed your neck and she quickly found your sweet spot you whimper she smirked and then said "you sound so beautiful" you smiled and then she took off your pants and panties and then she got down and said "are you gonna be a good girl y/n " you said "y-yes" she smirked and teased you, you whimpered and then you said "please lita" she smirked and then licked you clit which made you whimper and you said " keep going please" she licked it again and again you moaned and then she put 2 fingers inside you while she licked you she kept doing it until you cummed into her face she smirked and licked it she lay down necx to you and said "goodgirl" you place your head into her chest and fell asleep.