36| ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴠʏ

VOTE⭐ COMMENT✒️ FOLLOW✅
Each Vote and Comment is Precious to me. So, don't forget to do that🤗

Sorry for the late update. I am very much confused about this chapter. Like, I don't know what scenes to include and what to not. I wrote it a 2nd time, before publishing. Once, u read it, let me know, how this chapter came out. I will be waiting for your REVIEW, eagerly. My Lovelies😍

-------------------------------------------------------------

2NS UNKNOWN POV:

I watched the News channel in silence as Umang's dead body is displayed with his lower body blurred. I could detect the blood in that blurred view. I've read the headline, "Genital found in the litter."

I recalled her after a long time. After 18 years, I remember her name again. My mind got propelled back to the time, the Era when her name brings in, even the Greatest Mafia Kings shudder. Trishula.
All criminals get scared of her Presence. They will pray to not get noticed by her.

Many Mafia Kings killed themselves, to avoid getting killed by her. Because this is how she slays. Ousting the Genitals when they are alive. Could it be like, she is still alive? No! I planned all perfectly. I saw the images of her burned body too. Even the Postmortem said, it is Trishula.

I need to find Vettaiyan, he is the one who sent me those images and confirms, that, both Trishula and his daughter, Triyanshi are dead. But, fate was against me, Triyanshi is alive. I can't tolerate it if that fucking Trishula is also alive now.

That idiot! Did he lied to me?!

"If Trishula is alive, she might have found out already, that it is Me who is behind all of this. Umang would have told her the truth. If he did not, it will not take her an eternity to learn. She would've k-", My thoughts got hindered.

"Bhai, why are you sweating like this, though the AC is On.", I got asked. I eye him and breathe out, Nothing. I wipe off the sweat and sat back on the chair.

She is dead! It will not be her! No! No!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ONE WEEK LATER...

I asked him, if he found any information about where is Vettaiyan now. He nods and I notice a hesitation in his eyes. I let out to him to not hide anything from me.

"Bhai, Uh- he is dead. 5 days ago, he got killed. He is a drunkard. He used to visit the bar every night. One night, he did not return. When his family members went to search for him, they found him dead at the backside of the bar.", he explained. I felt a quake inside. No, I shouldn't get scared. Shame on me!

I asked him, "How he died?" He felt hesitant again as he shuddered thinking about it and asserted, "His Genital got removed. It-" He stopped in the mid as I saw the tiny hairs of his arms stand up.

"It got stuffed in his mouth and his eyeballs also stuffed along with it.", I listened to his words. My body trembled slightly. It angered me. I fisted my hair tight and screamed out of rage, "NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A MONTH LATER IN MUMBAI...

SAHOR POV:

From sitting inside the car, I observed the city's atmosphere. Some places were still in a destroyed state. Authority teams are disposing of damaged items slowly. They look tired. I contacted Raghav and told him, to form a Volunteer Group and help the Government teams to disengage the damaged things out of the Areas.